LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 251 users in the forums

hand out your kudos here

Shop Find 49ers gear online
kudos to greg roman for a great play call late in game, on 3rd and short --putting Vernon davis in the backfield then having kaepernick hit him in the flat for big catch and run
kudos to eric reid for showing great hands and grabbing interception inches off the ground
kudos to the O-line. Tremendous in pass pro.
kudos to the football gods, for allowing the refs to mess up call after the Matthews late hit and corresponding staley penalty---as there shouldn't have been any flag on staley as Matthews was the one who threw a punch or elbow at staley
kudos to Harbaugh for going for it on 4th down.
Originally posted by hofer36:
kudos to the football gods, for allowing the refs to mess up call after the Matthews late hit and corresponding staley penalty---as there shouldn't have been any flag on staley as Matthews was the one who threw a punch or elbow at staley

the packers deserved to get screwed. There's no way matthews play was clean at all.

but i want to give kudos to aldon smith and kap. But a thumbs down for the packer fans who were there. I mean they were loud.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

big balls.

Great call
Kudos to the Offense for not taking any s**t and defending their QB after a bs late hit.
[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on Sep 9, 2013 at 12:39 AM ]

This. calls like this will make opposing coaches second guess themselves down the line more often too, like when McCarthy chose to accept the penalty right before the Clay Matthews play, when declining would have left it 4th and 1. I was wondering why he accepted instead of just letting it be 4th down, but he must have thought Harbaugh would go for it. Which also is interesting, considering that we could have conceivably gone for it on 4th and 2 as well if the refs hadn't botched the offsetting penalties call

Kudos to Justin Smith for almost revealing his schlong to the world in the locker-room post game interview with Tarrell Brown posted on the 49ers app, I lol'd

Seriously though, hell of a way for the Niners to go face to face with a pack of rabid dogs and still come away with a win
kudos to boldin for blocking the s**t out of shields and then punking him when the fight started lol
Kudos to Colin Kaepernick for being smart at such a young age. Outside getting the snap off on time, hes shown almost zero signs of rookie mistakes. He doesnt force passes, he doesnt take bad sacks, he doesnt react to altercations with dumb retaliation, and he doesnt take any unnecessary hits.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Kudos to Colin Kaepernick for being smart at such a young age. Outside getting the snap off on time, hes shown almost zero signs of rookie mistakes. He doesnt force passes, he doesnt take bad sacks, he doesnt react to altercations with dumb retaliation, and he doesnt take any unnecessary hits.

i think he just needs to know to throw the ball away rather than run out behind the line of scrimage
This f'ing guy.

Share 49ersWebzone