• Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
shut up.

I love Boldin already..but Crabtree is the #1 WR on this team

Nope. Boldin is the one.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Oh don't pretend we still don't love Crabs

Hope he gets well soon, still want him back

I hear that idea, and if he can comeback at the end of this season and be somewhat competitive/healthy, he could add another element to the 9ers offense that could put us over the top.
Here is the sad truth.

Old-ass Anquan might be better than young-ass Crab will ever be.

That's kinda nuts.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Bigger story should be wait till we get crabs back. He has some of best hands ive seen always catches with his hands and never lets ball come to his body. He is a great route runner and his YAC ability is similar to boldin its great. VD will be unstoppable this year watch too many weapons at WR when crabs come back.
Originally posted by 9moon:
I think we should offer Crab, Vernon, our 1st round and a 3rd rounder in next year's draft to NY Jets for their 1st rounder if they were to finish on the top 3 of the draft.

It'll be an instant offense for them, more picks, and we get to choose the best CB available or even draft WR Watkins (Clemson)!!

Lay off the drugs. I just really hope your joking. That is the worst trade I have ever heard. Lets just add Kaep to the trade and ask them to throw in Mark Sanchez.
Originally posted by 9moon:
I think we should offer Crab, Vernon, our 1st round and a 3rd rounder in next year's draft to NY Jets for their 1st rounder if they were to finish on the top 3 of the draft.

It'll be an instant offense for them, more picks, and we get to choose the best CB available or even draft WR Watkins (Clemson)!!

That is an absolutely terrible idea.
id give boldin a 2 year extension though, doesn't seem like he is slowing down anytime soon, he still got another solid 2 years left in the tank.
Boldin will be 35 years old by the time Crabs contract here is done. Hell he might end up retiring by then. You guys are getting ahead of yourselves.

FTR You absolutely let him walk for nothing if you don't think you can afford his next contract. We're fighting for Super Bowls here.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Sep 9, 2013 at 2:41 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Boldin will be 35 years old by the time Crabs contract here is done. Hell he might end up retiring by then. You guys are getting ahead of yourselves.

I thought Crabtrees contract was up this year?

• Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:

It's up after next year.

Him holding out got that extra year.
This thread is a joke.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Him holding out got that extra year.

Right on thanks for the correction. I kinda got confuse there.
Boldin and Crab are both studs. We don't have to pick one or the other. Crab will be back at some point and we'll be even better because of it. Two legit #1 WRs to pair with the most explosive TE in the game. It's gonna get crazy.
Share 49ersWebzone