LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

Michael Crabtree who?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper:
http://www.packerforum.com/threads/49er-game-winners-and-losers.46273/page-8

A few posts down. Crabtree is a "scrub."

And later, Crabtree would likely be the #4 reciever on the Packers.

lol

You should post "Rogers is a scrub, he'd be a decent backup for San Francisco."

It seems as if the Packers have accepted being a loser. All of this excuse making, what players they were missing, as if we had no key players our, virutally our #1, 2, and 3 receivers from last year, our #2 TE, an All-Pro free safety, etc. Someone needs to give them a newsflash, when you are beaten 3 times in a row by a team, that team is better than you.

He's welcome to join the 49ers. He'll be better protected, play with a better defense and we're in great need of a very good backup quarterback.

USArmyParatrooper, Thursday at 10:13 AM Edit Delete Report
#71 Reply

http://www.packerforum.com/threads/9-8-2013-packers-vs-49ers-revenge.46069/page-3#post-511234
[ Edited by USArmyParatrooper on Sep 10, 2013 at 9:34 AM ]
Last game like this by a SF receiver was T.O, on Jerry Rice last home game as a Niner 20 catches 283 yards 1 TD the Bears were so focused on only covering Rice Owens was open all game long.
Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper:

He's welcome to join the 49ers. He'll be better protected, play with a better defense and we're in great need of a very good backup quarterback.

USArmyParatrooper, Thursday at 10:13 AM Edit Delete Report
#71 Reply

http://www.packerforum.com/threads/9-8-2013-packers-vs-49ers-revenge.46069/page-3#post-511234

So full of win. I salute you sir for your service toour country and this fanbase.
Thanks , Raul. Should have remembered that, as I saw it.

Right now all I want to see is Coach use the guys who ARE healthy, namely patton, moore, Vance is already being worked in, and Baldwin. Later, when crbs comes back, let's see what he has and go from there. Meantime, I want to know, and wish that Coach would want to know exactly what he has that is here, now. The guys mentioned above we need to see in games, in tight spots. Are they the next Crabtree, or the next Rashuan woods.? My guess is both patton and moore are going to work their way into starting rotation, and Vance is already there. Then, have kap throw to them to see what they got. Baldwin is another I want to see play and find out if he is a potential guy for starting rotation.

It is no secret Anquan will be doubled, so Vance, Vernon, kyle or patton, or moore won't be. And that is how we are going to beat SEA. ...throwing to guys not doubled. It is possible anquan catches balls anyway , doubled or not. But better chances with guys one on one...and vance is NOT going to be doubled so I expect him to have a good day. Vernon may get doubled also. Somebody is going to have to be open. Also outlet pass to LMJ...would like to see that on sunday. Maybe sneak Baldwin in on a 3rd down play and look at anquan and throw to Baldwin...just all sorts of choices. If they single patton that is a mismatch also.

So many guys...so few footballs to pass around. But I won't be surprised to see our unsung guys win this game, not Anquan and maybe not Vernon . It is possible they double both, but that would be stupid. Right there is your mismatch.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
It seems as if the Packers have accepted being a loser. All of this excuse making, what players they were missing, as if we had no key players our, virutally our #1, 2, and 3 receivers from last year, our #2 TE, an All-Pro free safety, etc. Someone needs to give them a newsflash, when you are beaten 3 times in a row by a team, that team is better than you.

Well said. The truth hurts.
Share 49ersWebzone