LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 260 users in the forums

What will it take for us to get back to the Superbowl?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Rascal:
2 words : Killer instincts.

We have to stay hungry, hungry for wins, hungry for TDs, hungry for turnovers, hungry for points, hungry for everything. Is about playing with a no mercy and take no prisoners attitude and mentality.

Doesn't matter whether is a bad or top team, you don't let up until the end of the 60mins. None of that taking a slide before the end zone nonesense. Noone is going to thank you for not scoring. NFC West is too tight this season, we need maximum points in every single game we play as it could come back to bite us if the division is going to be decided on tiebreaker rules.

Preach on BROTHER
Originally posted by Baldie:
No More Injuries!!!!!

I would say that this is an excellent place to start, along with coming out with another scheme outside of the option offense that will give these other teams something else to think about, so they can't just focus on one thing on our team and poof there we go. Avoidance of injuries is absolutely key in my book, diversified offensive attack, better play from wide receivers to give the offense more breathing room, better play against the pass on defense, a more diversified pass rush, and continued great play on stopping the run.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
We post better. No more "mehs" or "Didn't Read LOL!" Nah, this year man, for "us" the posters of the webzone to get back to the Super Bowl, we have to commit to a whole new level of dick and fart jokes.

Boys, come this winter, I will have been here ten years. All I ask is this, post better damnit. Burn incense, smoke the hasheesh, and do what you need to do to raise your game! I blame "us" for the lack of plays from the nine in the Super Bowl. Obviously, it is on "us" to be better.

So...

Ghost, you give us even more logic than before.

Maddog, you keep on makin' those picks even if it pisses dudes off and then stand behind them till the b***hin' reaches its zenith.

AB, you crunch numbers harder, faster, and swifter than ever before.

Sus, well, you do whatever the hell it is you do.

Shaj, keep drivin' fancy cars, spoutin' advice on the world of the divorcee.

Parking Lot Wolves,

Howl louder!
Webzone beat writers, time for you to channel Grantland Rice. If I may...cough, cough...

Outlined against a blue, gray October sky the Four Horsemen rode again. "In dramatic lore they are known as famine, pestilence, destruction and death. These are only aliases. Their real names are: Kaep, VD, Frank the Tank and "Q". They formed the crest of a San Francisco cyclone before which another fighting Thunderchicken team was swept over the precipice of the "Stick" this afternoon as 55,000 spectators peered down upon the bewildering panorama spread out upon the green plain below."

Mods, you must mod, like you have never modded before! Or just keep banning Taber that should do.

Webbie, you will fight the bandwith whores, raise revenue for the site, and place more ads on here for the Playstation 4/XBONE than ever before!

The rest of you:

The sane must fight harder for logic.

The insane must fight harder for "that dude" on the practice squad who you think is the next coming of Johnny Unitas! And all because either: a.) You went to school or played against him when you went to school b.) He went to: USC or Cal. c.) You met him at an autograph session during training camp and showed you the time of day.

The criminally insane will do what they always do: b***h and moan when we do not do enough.

The fanatic will continue to post in ninertalk.

And me? Well, I'll do what I always do. Add little to nothing to the discussion, while injecting the sour dialogue with a good bit of humor.

Come at me, bro.

I remain Fropwns
[ Edited by fropwns on Sep 7, 2013 at 7:44 AM ]
Originally posted by LVJay:
Harbaugh likes players that are versatile... I think your idea is great and perhaps they could also use him to take a kneel just to run out the clock

Perfect. And what if he took the kneels in the Tebow pose?
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by carlgo:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Harbaugh likes players that are versatile... I think your idea is great and perhaps they could also use him to take a kneel just to run out the clock

Perfect. And what if he took the kneels in the Tebow pose?

A bonus for style!
The secondary better show up big. I am not sold
payoff the refs like baltimore did.....
A time machine.
Originally posted by Rascal:
2 words : Killer instincts.

We have to stay hungry, hungry for wins, hungry for TDs, hungry for turnovers, hungry for points, hungry for everything. Is about playing with a no mercy and take no prisoners attitude and mentality.

Doesn't matter whether is a bad or top team, you don't let up until the end of the 60mins. None of that taking a slide before the end zone nonesense. Noone is going to thank you for not scoring. NFC West is too tight this season, we need maximum points in every single game we play as it could come back to bite us if the division is going to be decided on tiebreaker rules.
Kap didn't look too hungry while wearing that Dolphin cap or while posing butt naked OR while out hangin' with gang-bangers like 'The Truth' etc.

Nope. Not hungry (except from the munchies?). Instead he looked like a 5-year who ate all the candy, but now his tummy hurts......
[ Edited by NFLBuddah on Sep 7, 2013 at 11:57 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone