LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 300 users in the forums

john skelton works out for 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
remember right after the lockout when harbaugh the 49ers worked out dante culpepper? dont leave any stone unturned.
I actually thought Skelton did decently well at times last year, even when he was running for his life behind that s**t OL. For a big guy, he's got pretty good mobility and evasiveness and the arm strength to make get the ball downfield even when off-balance. I'd say he could be worth a look, to stash on the PS if nothing else.
Originally posted by natrone06:
Has arm talent. In the hands of the qb whisperer, who knows?

Harbaugh will be whispering "you suck, get out" to Skelton.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I actually thought Skelton did decently well at times last year, even when he was running for his life behind that s**t OL. For a big guy, he's got pretty good mobility and evasiveness and the arm strength to make get the ball downfield even when off-balance. I'd say he could be worth a look, to stash on the PS if nothing else.

Not eligible for psquad.
"Trent Baalke just took a poop." - per Chris Mortensen
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Why?
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Why?

Of course it's to get info on the Cardinals.
Guy is turrible.
WTF?

Well, I guess Trent/JH know what they're doing.
Why?

because McCoy sucks that bad...and they thought they could get Wallace to sign after week 1 so that his contract wasn't guaranteed.

Wallace wasn't playing that s**t, and McCoy still sucked...so now we look at Skelton.

hopefully B.J. just picks up on Kap's work ethic in practice and in the film room...and we should be ok.

He will be signed by the Packers by sometime tomorrow.
Originally posted by natrone06:
Not eligible for psquad.

Yes, you're right, was thinking he had only been with the Cards for two seasons for some reason.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by verb1der:
Why?

Of course it's to get info on the Cardinals.

LOL like the 9ers need info on Arizona, 49ers OWN the Cardinals.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Why?

because McCoy sucks that bad...and they thought they could get Wallace to sign after week 1 so that his contract wasn't guaranteed.

Wallace wasn't playing that s**t, and McCoy still sucked...so now we look at Skelton.

hopefully B.J. just picks up on Kap's work ethic in practice and in the film room...and we should be ok.

Skelton isn't any better, dude is a statue in the pocket unlike McCoy.
Que the steve corell video.
Share 49ersWebzone