There are 208 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Wk 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
kaepernick broken leg tonight

bank on it
  • thl408
It will most likely by McCoy playing the majority of the snaps tonight. It will be very difficult to gauge the performance of the WRs since we can't see them downfield. How would we know if Lockette was wide open downfield and McCoy just decided to dump it off to LMJ? Grading a WR's performance is damn tricky.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Not to be a Debbie downer, but anybody still feelin' a little glum about s**t? -Don't get me wrong, I'm f**king excited (just as before any first preseason game), and these vibes might just dissolve... but the feeling still seems bittersweet. I feel like this team is running off of the same sentiments, and it will either fuel them to another Superbowl, or crash and burn into a mediocre playoff loss in the first round.
You are a great poster and I can be a poster child for how one can be a debbie downer but I do not feel the way you do Now when I think about it, I still get very very very angry about losing the super bowl which we should have won had the coaches not went full retard at the worst possible moment but other than that thinking this team will crash and burn this year never enters my mind
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
I normally dont care about the outcome of preseason games but I hope we win this one so I dont have to hear all my bronco friends try and talk s**t

then you can tell them how idiotic they are for taking anything out of the first pre season game of the year
cam johnson thats one guy i want to keep an eye on tonight. after a year in the system we'll see how far hes progressed
I'm guaranteeing a win tonight-- not because we're going to gameplan and try to put more points on the board with our scheme and adjustments, but simply by our roster being stacked from top to bottom with our 90 guys. And our players being coached by the best in the game will elevate all position groups to go out and execute better than John Fox's team
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
I'm guaranteeing a win tonight-- not because we're going to gameplan and try to put more points on the board with our scheme and adjustments, but simply by our roster being stacked from top to bottom with our 90 guys. And our players being coached by the best in the game will elevate all position groups to go out and execute better than John Fox's team

oh good, our #4s are better than theirs...
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
dont really curr who wins tonight Im just hoping no injuries.
Originally posted by susweel:

sus with a sane argument...
I wanna see Jenkins, V.Mcdonald and Eric Reid tonight!

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

yah I post some insane stuff remember all those posts about Kap should be starting. man I was way off base
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NJNiner:
I wanna see Jenkins, V.Mcdonald and Eric Reid tonight!

yup

yah I post some insane stuff remember all those posts about Kap should be starting. man I was way off base

touche ... I remember arguing with you about it... you win that round
Originally posted by RonMexico:
kaepernick broken leg tonight

bank on it

• cciowa
  • Veteran

we both thought crabtree should have been traded on draft day last year however I am still of the opinion I will lose no sleep if he is not on the team next year. In regards to the game tonight, of course who cares who wins, no injuries and some positive efforts from jenkins and some of the kids we drafted. and to see our new kicker and backup punter,. yes I am easily amused when I care about the backup punter we signed
Share 49ersWebzone