There are 171 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Wk 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Alright, is time to break out some old school material !! LOL.

Let's go 9ers !!

• mod
  • Veteran
I just wanna see the field lol

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Not to be a Debbie downer, but anybody still feelin' a little glum about s**t? -Don't get me wrong, I'm f**king excited (just as before any first preseason game), and these vibes might just dissolve... but the feeling still seems bittersweet. I feel like this team is running off of the same sentiments, and it will either fuel them to another Superbowl, or crash and burn into a mediocre playoff loss in the first round.
I normally dont care about the outcome of preseason games but I hope we win this one so I dont have to hear all my bronco friends try and talk s**t
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Not to be a Debbie downer, but anybody still feelin' a little glum about s**t? -Don't get me wrong, I'm f**king excited (just as before any first preseason game), and these vibes might just dissolve... but the feeling still seems bittersweet. I feel like this team is running off of the same sentiments, and it will either fuel them to another Superbowl, or crash and burn into a mediocre playoff loss in the first round.

no.
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

no.

I know lol, I need to shut up, JETS (Just Enjoy This s**t).
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

who are those dorks around manning?

• DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

a black dude and two white dudes
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

a black dude and two white dudes

Isn't the guy on the right Riley Cooper?
i wanna see tolzien, mccoy, and bj daniels look in action.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lol white receivers
I'm curious to see McCoy too. How he would look on a real team.
Share 49ersWebzone