LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Wk 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
What are we looking for? Who are we looking at? Who stood out? Who lost ground?

I am curious about DJ Harper for some reason. Just looking at some of his tape I am anxious to see him if only but for a bit in this game
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Aug 8, 2013 at 12:06 AM ]

Please post all the game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it. All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.

If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat:http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

INFO: Where: San Francisco

Time: 1:20 PM

When: Thursday, August 8, 2013 6:00 PM

Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/169480-san-francisco-49ers-seattle-seahawks-gameday-thread-week/#7dsqd3ou3dgYRpu7.99

Guess whose back back again, 9ers back, tell your friends! Yessssir
Can't wait!!
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
Almost tempted to skip work tomorrow so I can watch it!
Nervous to see how our secondary performs.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
NFLN airing the game at 10:00pm PST.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Nervous to see how our secondary performs.

Don't be nervous. Everything will be just fine. Peyton will get shut down for the series he plays.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

Oh sh*t!!!! OH SH*T!!!! 49ERS FOOTBALL!!!!

9PM EST. !!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!!

im so excited, and I just can't hide it., i am gonna lose control and i think i like it!!!!!!
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
NFLN airing the game at 10:00pm PST.

Thanks Chaz
Originally posted by verb1der:
im so excited, and I just can't hide it., i am gonna lose control and i think i like it!!!!!!

Oh no yous di'ent! Da Pointer Sisters

HTML5

I think we will see an AJJ touchdown tonight.
Share 49ersWebzone