Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 813 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Wk 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
BUST
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Liking what I see in Ian Williams

He is looking good so far. Hopefully he can continue to disrupt plays and take up blockers to help the defense.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
We need a nickname for Vance.


VM?
I think we need to yell "VANNNNNNNNNNN" when he gets the ball
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
We need a nickname for Vance.

Big Drink?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 67,089
Somebody put Tolzien in.








Preseason I know.
  • Jiks
  • Member
  • Posts: 29,220
McCoy sucks cut him
Yeah let's play the undrafted guard from Michigan at RT
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
We need a nickname for Vance.


VM?

Van he is the size of one
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 37,990
When's TEH LORD coming in?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 44,532
Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout

Colt McCoy takes a shot and one-hops the ball into the dirt. #Browns fans know what I'm talking about.
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
We need a nickname for Vance.


VM?

wow, announcers even said gotta try to get AJ started and get him the ball.
Damn we need more work on the passing game. The backups are sketchy.
Smooth moves from Colt.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone