LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 297 users in the forums

Eric Mangini is in talks with the 49ers (consultant job) *EDIT - HIRED*

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
WTF maybe Mangini is paying them off or he's blackmailing JH?

Conspiracy theory time.....

Mangini was told we'd trade Jim if he didn't agree to an extension this season and we'd make him our new HC. When we opted not trade Jim we had to make Mangini the TEs coach as an apology.

Did I come up with a good enough connection between Mangini and this insanity about trading Harbaugh to Mangini's last place of employment?

You realize that Mangini is a HORRIBLE head coach, right? If we had ANY thoughts of making that swap, our front office is completely retarded.

Only the 49ers could look for ways to screw up this miracle situation we landed ourselves in 3 years ago. Harbaugh should be locked up for the next 10 years at whatever pay rate he wants. Otherwise, this team is headed back into the pit of losing.
I don't trust this man. matter of fact anybody from New England BB tree. something shady about this phony of a human irks me. what's the purpose of him here anyway. swear he has something to do with all the fiasco surrounding our team
Originally posted by Niners99:
You realize that Mangini is a HORRIBLE head coach, right? If we had ANY thoughts of making that swap, our front office is completely retarded.

Only the 49ers could look for ways to screw up this miracle situation we landed ourselves in 3 years ago. Harbaugh should be locked up for the next 10 years at whatever pay rate he wants. Otherwise, this team is headed back into the pit of losing.

Not saying I like or hate Mangini or that he is of the same vein- but I can name several coaches who failed miserably in their first stint and succeeded in their next stint to win a SB. Their was Gruden (Raiders to Tampa), Bill B (patriots coach), and Shannahan (Raiders to Broncos) to name a couple.

The reverse has also been true successful then failure. Plus we are talking about the Cleveland, the blackhole for almost all sports coaches and players.
Share 49ersWebzone