There are 288 users in the forums

NAMED: Levi's® Stadium thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It's handy that the Levi's logo is color coordinated with the team.
Originally posted by mug0mug:
It's handy that the Levi's logo is color coordinated with the team.

Fier'th.
Originally posted by captain_planet:
Levi's was founded in 1853, a mere 4 years after the beginning of the gold rush that gives the 49ers their name, in San Francisco, California.
The company got its start selling supplies to gold miners.
If you think there's a better company to represent the San Francisco 49ers, slap yourself in your ignorant, bloated face. And think again.
After a day of thinking about it... the name is actually starting to grow on me.
Originally posted by ayetee:
Levi's was founded in 1853, a mere 4 years after the beginning of the gold rush that gives the 49ers their name, in San Francisco, California.
If you think there's a better company to represent the San Francisco 49ers, slap yourself in your ignorant, bloated face. And think again.

Boom!
We shall call it the "Stitch"
Originally posted by mattster03:
After a day of thinking about it... the name is actually starting to grow on me.

Yes because Levi's has been and is going to be around for a long time. Everyone knows Levi's and most have owned a pair. Now we can let them know where it started and that we represent a region of pioneers and success stories
The name SUCKS, Levi Field......Boo
Originally posted by allhype:
The name SUCKS, Levi Field......Boo

All I know is that I am about to make sure all my pants/jeans are exclusively Levi and GAP. Bay love fool!!
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by ayetee:

Boom!

Pwned!

we should've went with Apple Bottom Field instead.
[ Edited by Afrikan on May 8, 2013 at 10:39 PM ]
Originally posted by Afrikan:
we should've went with Apple Bottom Field instead.

And how might that have affected the selection of our Gold Rush squad??
I don't know if this has been posted yet, but in the comments section of the 49ers.com story on the deal someone suggested " The Stitch" as a way to pay homage to "The Stick." I have to say that I love that nickame and hope it catches on. Also, if it was a webzone member that suggested it props bro, I like it.
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
I don't know if this has been posted yet, but in the comments section of the 49ers.com story on the deal someone suggested " The Stitch" as a way to pay homage to "The Stick." I have to say that I love that nickame and hope it catches on. Also, if it was a webzone member that suggested it props bro, I like it.

Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
We shall call it the "Stitch"

Yeah, I went back a page and saw this post, sorry guys. Like I said props dude.
[ Edited by GorefullBore on May 8, 2013 at 11:01 PM ]
Originally posted by mattster03:
"The Stitch"

Share 49ersWebzone