Would you trade....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
trade to get Alex back
Originally posted by socalniner:
trade to get Alex back

Kap, our 1st, 2nd, 3rd and give KC their 2/3 back, and deal. lol
lmao no one would do that trade for a decent WR
Josh Gordon. Get him NOW.
I think a more feasible trade right now would be for Britt. Guy is definitely on the outs in TEN
Originally posted by Scottie15:

Now that would be a move! Kid is a stud. Niners would be a great place for him to get his head on
The team could have gone after Donnie Avery, he would have been lethal in the slot.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
The team could have gone after Donnie Avery, he would have been lethal in the slot.

So could Patton if they used him. Enough of this Marlon Moore dude.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
What about Kenny Britt? He's still pretty good and we're still in need of receiver help. He's supposably not happy in Tennessee.
Originally posted by mayo49:
What about Kenny Britt? He's still pretty good and we're still in need of receiver help. He's supposably not happy in Tennessee.

problem child IMO, Diva ish. I rather not, they may cut him anyway. He left or was kicked off the team so to speak, from what I heard. Meaning cut or trade is in works.

But dont expect trades guys, cap room isnt there, it would take Boldin to restructure, and doubtful right now.

Originally posted by AB81Rules:

problem child IMO, Diva ish. I rather not, they may cut him anyway. He left or was kicked off the team so to speak, from what I heard. Meaning cut or trade is in works.

But dont expect trades guys, cap room isnt there, it would take Boldin to restructure, and doubtful right now.

I don't like him, but you never know. I never thought in a million years I'd see Randy Moss in a 49ers uniform.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

There were reports, but I didn't know things had gotten so bad. Sounds like it's best to stay away.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Sep 20, 2013 at 1:24 AM ]
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wailers15:

Now that would be a move! Kid is a stud. Niners would be a great place for him to get his head on

It's realistic as they've hinted that him, Joe Thomas, and Greg Little could be available for trade.
Originally posted by wailers15:

His head fell off?
Share 49ersWebzone