LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 415 users in the forums

49ers trade for Anquan Boldin

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
seriously dude a 3 or 4 year deal would be legit i think. this guy tore it up last year on a team with a bunch of weapons.

I'm not anywhere near the cap guru AB83 is, but how can we give him a long-term deal with only 6 mil in cap space??

And if Baltimore couldn't afford Boldin, why are they bringing in guys like Michael Huff, Elvis Dumervil, Chris Canty and I also heard Dwight Freeney too??

In a word - FLACCO
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Boldin-Arrives-at-Team-Headquarters/1493037a-b312-40e5-be0a-f07f72a0a216

I love this guys attitude, he knows what he has joined this team for, his interest in going back to the big game as well as helping our younger players, I think moss brought alot to the table for our young players but Boldin seems to bring a whole new aspect to it being he isnt well beyond his prime, and his numbers and talents still are standing strong. I think this year is going to be special and were going to see some really great things from him, from the offense and from the team as a whole. I cant wait for August to get here.

Moss brought a lot to the table in terms of teaching young guys how to prepare, and insight into the physical aspects of the game. Bolden can still teach that, but can contribute meaningfuly on game day and more importantly can teach the young guys how to be a real man and a good soldier. Things Moss never bothered to learn himself.

The videos at 49ers.com are not loading for me on Chrome or Firefox. They working for you guys?
Originally posted by Muggins:
The videos at 49ers.com are not loading for me on Chrome or Firefox. They working for you guys?

Chrome works well for me
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Chrome works well for me

Weird. I must have some setting blocking the vids.

Chrome works well for me

Maybe you need to update your flash player.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by paperplanemedia:

Chrome works well for me

Maybe you need to update your flash player.

Nah it's all up to date. Wtf this is annoying lol.
Works for me on firefox and my phone.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Ahh figured it out. My AdBlock Plus was stopping it.
Holy cow, how can you not like a guy who is already trying to hook up with Kap to start learning each others moves and routes. Wow! That is my kind of WR. AJ are you listening bro? One thing for sure, Anquan is going to take guys like AJ and give them the model by which to follow. This signing just gets better and better. We had to have 2 or 3 WRs in draft, relatively late, but we desperately needed the big guy to get the jump ball on the sidelines, and across the middle....the chain mover. And, we got him. For me FA is already a success...The PK wasn't that shabby a get either. Come on 2013 season and TC.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Holy cow, how can you not like a guy who is already trying to hook up with Kap to start learning each others moves and routes. Wow! That is my kind of WR. AJ are you listening bro? One thing for sure, Anquan is going to take guys like AJ and give them the model by which to follow. This signing just gets better and better. We had to have 2 or 3 WRs in draft, relatively late, but we desperately needed the big guy to get the jump ball on the sidelines, and across the middle....the chain mover. And, we got him. For me FA is already a success...The PK wasn't that shabby a get either. Come on 2013 season and TC.

Aj cant hear you hes working with kaep in atl at the moment.

What i dont get is it seems on espn and other websites there seems to be alot of disgruntled fans talking about him being a whiney locker room cancer. I dont see where they get that bs though i dont get that feeling from him.

What i dont get is it seems on espn and other websites there seems to be alot of disgruntled fans talking about him being a whiney locker room cancer. I dont see where they get that bs though i dont get that feeling from him.
I wouldnt put much stock in that... Him and Fitzgerald are BFFs and considered some of the classiest guys in the NFL from all the reports Ive ever read, just look at the trip they just took to Senegal http://arizonasports.com/40/1618708/Fitzgerald-Boldin-make-trip-to-Senegal.
[ Edited by 5280High on Mar 21, 2013 at 12:18 PM ]
Originally posted by 5280High:
I wouldnt put much stock in that... Him and Fitzgerald are BFFs and considered some of the classiest guys in the NFL from all the reports Ive ever read, just look at the trip they just took to Senegal http://arizonasports.com/40/1618708/Fitzgerald-Boldin-make-trip-to-Senegal.

Oh i dont boldin seems to be a totally stand up guy. Motiviated, eager to teach and eager to learn having him on this team is a blessing imo. Jim better buy John something REALLY nice for christmas this year because he is one hell of a gift from the ravens.
[ Edited by LoneWolf on Mar 21, 2013 at 12:22 PM ]

wait ..... they're saying Q is a whiney locker room cancer????
Originally posted by Beeker:
wait ..... they're saying Q is a whiney locker room cancer????

Mostly just fans nothing important.
Mostly just fans nothing important.

probably just bashing him cause he's not with the team anymore. Like when people were arguing that Goldson was overrated and is mediocre at coverage.
Share 49ersWebzone