LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 354 users in the forums

49ers trade for Anquan Boldin

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I honestly feel that Boldin will be the piece that will put us over the top. f**k yes!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I'm with you guys, I'm loving his attitude, hes saying all the right things Loved the part about wanting to get with Kaepernick and get that chemistry started. Really hope we can get something done on a long-term deal.
seriously dude a 3 or 4 year deal would be legit i think. this guy tore it up last year on a team with a bunch of weapons.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
seriously dude a 3 or 4 year deal would be legit i think. this guy tore it up last year on a team with a bunch of weapons.

I'm not anywhere near the cap guru AB83 is, but how can we give him a long-term deal with only 6 mil in cap space??

And if Baltimore couldn't afford Boldin, why are they bringing in guys like Michael Huff, Elvis Dumervil, Chris Canty and I also heard Dwight Freeney too??
Big bro to Lil Bro!
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Big bro to Lil Bro!

I wonder which one he'll end up liking more....
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Big bro to Lil Bro!

I wonder which one he'll end up liking more....

Both!

Although John is probably funnier, I bet even the old dog Boldin will learn some new tricks from Harbaugh.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by cris_sonic:

Harbaugh to Boldin: WHO GOT IT BETTER THAN US...?
nice of jim to dress up. dude is a loon. WHO COULD POSSIBLY HAVE A WORSE DRESSED COACH? NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

I'm not anywhere near the cap guru AB83 is, but how can we give him a long-term deal with only 6 mil in cap space??

And if Baltimore couldn't afford Boldin, why are they bringing in guys like Michael Huff, Elvis Dumervil, Chris Canty and I also heard Dwight Freeney too??
At this point in his career a longer deal usually means less year to year...hence a lower cap hit.

While thats not a certainty, its often the case....thats why people are clamoring to extend Cowboy as well.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Boldin-Arrives-at-Team-Headquarters/1493037a-b312-40e5-be0a-f07f72a0a216

I love this guys attitude, he knows what he has joined this team for, his interest in going back to the big game as well as helping our younger players, I think moss brought alot to the table for our young players but Boldin seems to bring a whole new aspect to it being he isnt well beyond his prime, and his numbers and talents still are standing strong. I think this year is going to be special and were going to see some really great things from him, from the offense and from the team as a whole. I cant wait for August to get here.

Moss brought a lot to the table in terms of teaching young guys how to prepare, and insight into the physical aspects of the game. Bolden can still teach that, but can contribute meaningfuly on game day and more importantly can teach the young guys how to be a real man and a good soldier. Things Moss never bothered to learn himself.

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by cris_sonic:

Harbaugh to Boldin: WHO GOT IT BETTER THAN US...?
nice of jim to dress up. dude is a loon. WHO COULD POSSIBLY HAVE A WORSE DRESSED COACH? NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!

Lol you need to check andy reids offseason wardrobe
Can't wait to see how he and Crabtree complement each other on the field
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
He needs to sign that extension, so we got him for more than one year.
BUILDING TRUST

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/21/boldin-ready-to-start-building-rapport-with-kaepernick/
Originally posted by mayo49:
He needs to sign that extension, so we got him for more than one year.

Totally agree, put on two more years, incentive laiden deal. If it works out great, if not he is gone with little cap hit. If he performs he makes the big $$$
Share 49ersWebzone