Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
In Russia, the curse breaks you

I can see Russia from my backyard.

Lol, whatever happened to her
she and ann coulter are above my bed

She became a celebrity and became totally irrelevant in alaska. her husbands still popular here but he races snowmobiles.
I know everyone is aware of how Boldin is good, but rewatching some of the Raven's games last season, his blocking skills often get overlooked. As for one of our division opponents I watched him push around Brandon Browner in the seattle vs baltimore game in 2011.
with the crabtree thing, this may go down as the greatest trade we've made in a long time. hes gonna need to step up big time with crabs out. we got a premier WR for a 6th round pick.
Lets hope he can break the curse....

In Russia, the curse breaks you

She became a celebrity and became totally irrelevant in alaska. her husbands still popular here but he races snowmobiles.

Don-chya-know
[ Edited by darkknight49 on Jun 6, 2013 at 12:52 PM ]
Anyone else get the feeling due Anquan Boldin's tweets, videos and interviews he's less than thrilled about being a 49er. He always seems like he's here just to punch in and punch out. He comes off like he's still hurt about not being in Baltimore.
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mustangmele:
Anyone else get the feeling due Anquan Boldin's tweets, videos and interviews he's less than thrilled about being a 49er. He always seems like he's here just to punch in and punch out. He comes off like he's still hurt about not being in Baltimore.

I get the opposite impression.

Originally posted by Disp:

I get the opposite impression.

Why?

It's completely understandable. He finally won his first ever superbowl, I think he has the right to be a slightly bitter that they just dumped him. I'd like to think that every football players dream is to bask in the glory of being a champion (like going to the white house and meeting the president). But he doesn't get to do that.
Originally posted by verb1der:
It's completely understandable. He finally won his first ever superbowl, I think he has the right to be a slightly bitter that they just dumped him. I'd like to think that every football players dream is to bask in the glory of being a champion (like going to the white house and meeting the president). But he doesn't get to do that.

I believe he chose not to do that, similar to Manningham & Jacobs last offseason.

I believe he chose not to do that, similar to Manningham & Jacobs last offseason.

Can't blame them. It's sorta like deciding wether or not you're going to go to your ex-girlfriend's graduation ceremony if she dumped you for another guy the day before the event.
Can't blame them. It's sorta like deciding wether or not you're going to go to your ex-girlfriend's graduation ceremony if she dumped you for another guy the day before the event.

yes and no, they all still made there own decisions on whether they were going to go celebrate with there former team which they had every right to since they were all apart of winning those championships, or bond and create a relationship with the new team, they all made there own decisions so they really have nothing to be bitter about.
Share 49ersWebzone