LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 235 users in the forums

Peter King breaks down the last sequence

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by SealTeam6:
Gore was avg 5.9 yards.

After reading Akers was cut last night, my first thought was Roman did more to fvck this season than any other individual on this team. Akers had his moments but he has a history of records and plenty of success, what in the fking he'll has roman done to deserve another chance.

I'm more pissed today than I was the morning after.

That fat piece of sht with 3 chins, should be walking too.
i hated roman most of the year, gave him a bone in the first two playoff games but of course he could not call three good games in a row. even little f**king james got two yards against a stacked defense on first down. you can spin it howevver you want, you can protect roman however you want but there is zero excuse,, f**king zero for him to not at least TRY to use gore/dixon/ck on second and third down behind the best run blocking line in the f**king nfl to get five god damn yards.. GOD DAMN IT ALL TO HELL and i am pissed at JH for not whacking roman over the head with a clip board and calling for a run. poor coaching cost us the super bowl and i will always believe it. you got first and goal at the 7 with the best run game and best run blocking line in the nfl and you do not even TRY,, you can not tell me,,,,, ahhhh forget ti

Thank you soooo much, I though it was just me.. I cannot get over this and Romans moronic play calling. I know this does not effect my life personally since I have no stake in the Niners other than fandom but I am so pissed. I think we need more of a support group that helps us control the urge to think, "Well if Kaep runs a bootleg and hits Crabtree or Davis in the Endzone we win, oh whit its over", syndrome. Let alone the "Gore up the middle 4 times we win". That is just the first step in admitting I have a problem.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by iLL49er:
why are you guys blaming roman?!!??! what about lord fangio? he's more of a culprit in this..

everyone in the world knows u have to blitz flacco and get in his face...yet fangio waited until the 2nd half to do it

WHY? i have NO IDEA
you are exactly right,,,, why have two pro bowl linebackers setting around playing f**king checkers in pass coverage,, you should have blitzed them a few times for gods sake,, it was evident that for whatever reason, we were not going to get a pass rush from our front four, justin was hurt, aldon played the role of the invisible f**king man very nicely,, so you got the best two backers in the game and they set in pass coverage.. i do not know,, did he even blitz in the second half at all?? roman is a dip s**t but yes, the defensive coordinator was a f**k face as well,, and since JH is the head of the god damn rattlesnake the buck stops with him,, god damn,, god damn. the vision of charlston heston pounding the god damn beach in the planet of the apes will not leave my mind
you are exactly right,,,, why have two pro bowl linebackers setting around playing f**king checkers in pass coverage,, you should have blitzed them a few times for gods sake,, it was evident that for whatever reason, we were not going to get a pass rush from our front four, justin was hurt, aldon played the role of the invisible f**king man very nicely,, so you got the best two backers in the game and they set in pass coverage.. i do not know,, did he even blitz in the second half at all?? roman is a dip s**t but yes, the defensive coordinator was a f**k face as well,, and since JH is the head of the god damn rattlesnake the buck stops with him,, god damn,, god damn. the vision of charlston heston pounding the god damn beach in the planet of the apes will not leave my mind

they came after flacco more in the 2nd half. we sat back and didn't pressure him at all in the 1st half and it killed us
Niners are no longer perfect in Super Bowls...the only thing that still bothers me...but not too much.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Niners are no longer perfect in Super Bowls...the only thing that still bothers me...but not too much.

This.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by paperplanemedia:

This.
i wish i could puke it all out and get rid of the anger i have , it is stuck way down deep here ,, i am pointing to my bowels

I wish I could say the same, but it actually bothers me quite a bit. It's like a lingering pain that won't ever go away, but it's still one that I have to live with.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Mar 8, 2013 at 9:00 AM ]
Originally posted by iLL49er:
why are you guys blaming roman?!!??! what about lord fangio? he's more of a culprit in this..

everyone in the world knows u have to blitz flacco and get in his face...yet fangio waited until the 2nd half to do it

WHY? i have NO IDEA

Fangio deserves plenty of blame, but we had a chance to take the lead and Roman didn't! And that is where the story ended. His fault.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SealTeam6:
Fangio deserves plenty of blame, but we had a chance to take the lead and Roman didn't! And that is where the story ended. His fault.

the head coach should have seen what you and others saw on both sides of the ball and took control. the coaches are supposed to do what is best for the team and they just let us down. that is what f**king kills me. the coaches acted liked they were trying not to win for f**ks sake
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

I wish I could say the same, but it actually bothers me quite a bit. It's like a lingering pain that won't ever go away, but it's still one that I have to live with.

I got no problem with it. Still pissed because we didn't win but could care less about being perfect. The Steelers 6-3 and the Cowpies 5-3 are both better than 5-0 and ill take those records any day. 5-1 only means we had another shot at a superbowl the record is meaningless. Wouldn't you rather have lost the superbowl all those years instead of missing the playoffs? I would.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BayArea:
I got no problem with it. Still pissed because we didn't win but could care less about being perfect. The Steelers 6-3 and the Cowpies 5-3 are both better than 5-0 and ill take those records any day. 5-1 only means we had another shot at a superbowl the record is meaningless. Wouldn't you rather have lost the superbowl all those years instead of missing the playoffs? I would.
losing the super bowl is simply not an option to me. the pain, the dry wretch deep inside of me tries to project it out of my mouth but I can not lurch it upwards enough, no matter what method i use
losing the super bowl is simply not an option to me. the pain, the dry wretch deep inside of me tries to project it out of my mouth but I can not lurch it upwards enough, no matter what method i use

I'll take it over 6-10. I don't like it anymore than you do but f**k it now we lost one and got it out of the way. The pressure to stay perfect is gone. It hurts I know but we will get one sometime soon.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
I'll take it over 6-10. I don't like it anymore than you do but f**k it now we lost one and got it out of the way. The pressure to stay perfect is gone. It hurts I know but we will get one sometime soon.

i know what you are saying and you are probably right,, it does not stop the feeling i have of the bony talons that reach inside of my chest, rip out my heart and stomp on it

Nope. A playoff loss I can get over with. A loss at the biggest stage is forever burned into my mind and heart. Also, 5-0>5-3 and 6-0>6-2, to me.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Mar 8, 2013 at 9:34 AM ]
Nope. A playoff loss I can get over with. A loss at the biggest stage is forever burned into my mind and heart. Also, 5-0>5-3 and 6-0>6-2, to me.

Totally agree with this! The 9ers were THE UNBEATEN DYNASTY...now they are just one of a good group of championship teams.
Share 49ersWebzone