LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

Peter King breaks down the last sequence

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by KegBert:
This should be renamed "The 49er masochist thread".

I hear that..in a BIG way..2nd best chance the Niners had to get the 6th, why hell think about it..If Williams doesn't fumble away the NFCC game and we beat the Pats, then we might have a had a second chance for #7 (!!) but instead, failed again..oh ya, it hurts..
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
I hear that..in a BIG way..2nd best chance the Niners had to get the 6th, why hell think about it..If Williams doesn't fumble away the NFCC game and we beat the Pats, then we might have a had a second chance for #7 (!!) but instead, failed again..oh ya, it hurts..

we coulda been back to back superbowl champs ...we were so close to 6 and 7...and this year woulda DEF been 3... it makes me sad
Jumbo package against the zero blitz? Twenty men in a telephone booth? Only if Kaepernick rolls out from the middle and looks for a pass. Or would the niner jumbo be able to move that great defense? Don't see that as a good plan. Do like the spread in the RZ though.

Pees out thinks Roman...would have been a better headline the other way around...Roman smashes Pees!
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Jumbo package against the zero blitz? Twenty men in a telephone booth? Only if Kaepernick rolls out from the middle and looks for a pass. Or would the niner jumbo be able to move that great defense? Don't see that as a good plan. Do like the spread in the RZ though.

Pees out thinks Roman...would have been a better headline the other way around...Roman smashes Pees!

ravens defense isnt that great with ngata out and ray lewis running on old legs. im hoping kap gets better in the red zone this year which he should with more reps
if only niners had kept brandon jacobs, he would have powered thru the middle of that ngata less ravens dline

just kidding
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
1st and 7.....

If you run an average 1.8 yards a carry in 4 tries its a Touchdown.

Gore was avg 5.9 yards.

After reading Akers was cut last night, my first thought was Roman did more to fvck this season than any other individual on this team. Akers had his moments but he has a history of records and plenty of success, what in the fking he'll has roman done to deserve another chance.

I'm more pissed today than I was the morning after.

That fat piece of sht with 3 chins, should be walking too.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SealTeam6:
Gore was avg 5.9 yards.

After reading Akers was cut last night, my first thought was Roman did more to fvck this season than any other individual on this team. Akers had his moments but he has a history of records and plenty of success, what in the fking he'll has roman done to deserve another chance.

i hated roman most of the year, gave him a bone in the first two playoff games but of course he could not call three good games in a row. even little f**king james got two yards against a stacked defense on first down. you can spin it howevver you want, you can protect roman however you want but there is zero excuse,, f**king zero for him to not at least TRY to use gore/dixon/ck on second and third down behind the best run blocking line in the f**king nfl to get five god damn yards.. GOD DAMN IT ALL TO HELL and i am pissed at JH for not whacking roman over the head with a clip board and calling for a run. poor coaching cost us the super bowl and i will always believe it. you got first and goal at the 7 with the best run game and best run blocking line in the nfl and you do not even TRY,, you can not tell me,,,,, ahhhh forget ti
Originally posted by cciowa:
Gore was avg 5.9 yards.

i hated roman most of the year, gave him a bone in the first two playoff games but of course he could not call three good games in a row. even little f**king james got two yards against a stacked defense on first down. you can spin it howevver you want, you can protect roman however you want but there is zero excuse,, f**king zero for him to not at least TRY to use gore/dixon/ck on second and third down behind the best run blocking line in the f**king nfl to get five god damn yards.. GOD DAMN IT ALL TO HELL and i am pissed at JH for not whacking roman over the head with a clip board and calling for a run. poor coaching cost us the super bowl and i will always believe it. you got first and goal at the 7 with the best run game and best run blocking line in the nfl and you do not even TRY,, you can not tell me,,,,, ahhhh forget ti

lol we need to keep you out of these types of threads.

I worry for your blood pressure.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

i know i should not respond, i read it and i know i need to leave it alone but i can not. each time i think i get to a point of moving on i suck myself back in. it probably goes back to the time when i was 7 and just decided to stick my foot in the spokes of my bike when i was riding it , just to see what would happen. i must like to torture myself
Gore was avg 5.9 yards.

Aids fire!!!!!

i know i should not respond, i read it and i know i need to leave it alone but i can not. each time i think i get to a point of moving on i suck myself back in. it probably goes back to the time when i was 7 and just decided to stick my foot in the spokes of my bike when i was riding it , just to see what would happen. i must like to torture myself

haha yeah. I was pretty down until the trade happen. It revitalized my passion for football.

Its time to start looking at the positives. Great trade, 15 draft picks, franchise QB, new stadium.

Life is pretty good in Ninerland. You've been in a funk even before the GB game. Snap out of it!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
haha yeah. I was pretty down until the trade happen. It revitalized my passion for football.

Its time to start looking at the positives. Great trade, 15 draft picks, franchise QB, new stadium.

Life is pretty good in Ninerland. You've been in a funk even before the GB game. Snap out of it!
yes i love alex but the trade and what we got made me feel good, the release of num nuts akers made me feel wonderfull. i was in a funk at the end of the year cuz i was worried how the guys were playing at the end and i thought you HAD to be playing good ball at the end of the year in order to be a good playoff team. found out that is out dated thinking. roman did a good job of calling two good games in a row and did a good job playing to what we do best,, but then in the super bowl i was just stunned how bad the defense came out to play and how the one penalty we had early just seemed to unsettle the entire offense for the first half. i was not prepared to see that from a niner team in a super bowl. we then righted the offensive ship in the second half and as usual put ourselves in a position to win the game on first and goal with the best running attack and run blocking line in the nfl and then.... god damn it. i need some sort of a pill
why are you guys blaming roman?!!??! what about lord fangio? he's more of a culprit in this..

everyone in the world knows u have to blitz flacco and get in his face...yet fangio waited until the 2nd half to do it

WHY? i have NO IDEA
and ultimately like i've been saying jim harbaugh got OUT COACHED

he should've told fangio to cut the b******t and let the dogs loose on flacco in the 1st half...
Gore was avg 5.9 yards.

Thank you soooo much, I though it was just me.. I cannot get over this and Romans moronic play calling. I know this does not effect my life personally since I have no stake in the Niners other than fandom but I am so pissed. I think we need more of a support group that helps us control the urge to think, "Well if Kaep runs a bootleg and hits Crabtree or Davis in the Endzone we win, oh whit its over", syndrome. Let alone the "Gore up the middle 4 times we win". That is just the first step in admitting I have a problem.
Share 49ersWebzone