LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 249 users in the forums

Packers Rivalry 1995 - Present

Shop Find 49ers gear online
My first 49ers game was against the Packers in 2002 (T.O. Pom pom game) we lost, that plus them owning us from 1995-2010 minus the catch 2 pretty much cemented my hatred for GB, they're up there with Dallas.
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Jun 24, 2021 at 7:59 PM ]
That stupid loss to Atlanta in the '95 season finale led to the GB ownage….Niners win that, and they would've been #1 seed that season and GB would've gone to Dallas (and get beat again), Niners play Eagles and win and we have SF vs DAL: Part IV
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
That stupid loss to Atlanta in the '95 season finale led to the GB ownage….Niners win that, and they would've been #1 seed that season and GB would've gone to Dallas (and get beat again), Niners play Eagles and win and we have SF vs DAL: Part IV

I guess I remember things differently. Had we beaten GB, we'd have likely repeated as SB champs and this game could have been different. You can't hold one team beats another in order for your team to be great. It doesn't work that way. Steve Young was owned by Troy Aikman and then by Brett Favre. Yes, we won the Super Bowl the one year that we broke the bank to get Dion and the rest of that defense. But honestly, to me it was Steve Young having difficulties getting past Aikman and Fabre.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
MOOCH and SEIFERT just never knew how to beat the PACKERS..

even during the repeat year, I remember being in the game and stupid SEIFERT did not know what to do against the MAJIK MAN... CHET BROOKS returned a woulda been a game winning PICK SIX, but there was that OFF SIDE..

... towards the end, every fans knew MAJIK was going to run a QB draw.... well, except Seifert and his more stupid DC !!
Originally posted by 9moon:

even during the repeat year, I remember being in the game and stupid SEIFERT did not know what to do against the MAJIK MAN... CHET BROOKS returned a woulda been a game winning PICK SIX, but there was that OFF SIDE..

... towards the end, every fans knew MAJIK was going to run a QB draw.... well, except Seifert and his more stupid DC !!

3-4 zone blitzing defenses really f**ked with steve young's head too for some reason.

I wish you'd go back to your old posts in this thread. Your capitalization shtick wasn't around then. Much less annoying.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Howlett49:

I wish you'd go back to your old posts in this thread. Your capitalization shtick wasn't around then. Much less annoying.

no worries no worries.. that's just the way I emphasize my feelings.. it's like posting a ... GRRRRRRRR !!!
FAV REE
Is a sexual harasser
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
FAV REE
Is a sexual harasser

And a drug addict
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
FAV REE
Is a sexual harasser

And a drug addict

And got rejected for Ben Stiller

Originally posted by elguapo:
FAV REE
Is a sexual harasser

And a drug addict

And got rejected for Ben Stiller
Forgot about her liking the niners at that point in the movie.

I was like this in the theater lol

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Forgot about her liking the niners at that point in the movie.

I was like this in the theater lol

Are you talking about there's something about Mary?
FAV REE
Is a sexual harasser

And a drug addict

and a Trumper
FAV REE
Is a sexual harasser

And a drug addict

Oh I forgot about this. Had this came out in 2020 his old ass would've been canceled.
I hated them with Favre but I don't give a rats ass about Green Bay with Rodgers.
Share 49ersWebzone