LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 287 users in the forums

Refs at Seattle game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by benwhyme:
You know those CBs that played were 5th and 6th round picks right? How do you let your #1 WRs get held and beat by guys that should be bench warmers?

Draft status has nothing to do with it. Who cares if Sherman was a 5th rounder. He's a great player, especially when he's allowed to grab after 5 yards on every play.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Draft status has nothing to do with it. Who cares if Sherman was a 5th rounder. He's a great player, especially when he's allowed to grab after 5 yards on every play.

You mean grab it barely touching Crabtree's arm? Lane, Maxwell, and Sherman weren't even holding at all. Great jam off the line, all those guys have every right for the ball as the WR.
Originally posted by asyouwerebanddotcom:
Every week we see these refs make the worst calls. It's almost as though the replacement refs never left. They're so corrupt it makes it almost unbearable to watch inner games. Mad it's every week. I don't understand why the nfl won't investigate any of this. Literally every week I see and read about these refs. They must hate the niners. I've never seen anything like it.

I've seen worse calls....Tuck Rule?
Let's all not be "Whiners" this week and face it; we got beat by the hottest team in football right now. Last week, we beat the 2nd hottest team in football in their house. As to all the non-calls, etc. while it is VERY true (Hawk fans, the most biased warped fans on the planet, even admit this) we should be focusing on OUR team and what we do have control over. Why doesn't Fangio play the same way? Why doesn't HaRoman calls plays to totally off-set this aggressive style of defense? Why don't our WR's ever win physical battles? Why are all our smaller guys getting seriously injured (Hunter, Williams, Manningham, etc.)? Like I said in the pre-game thread, there are a lot fo ways to beat a tall, physical, aggressive CB and we played about as vanilla as we be. In fact, it looked like we were just trying to get out of there w/o any injuries and play a competitive game and maybe even pull one out late...then it just went down hill instantly. That happens when you are playing a team where that is their Superbowl, in prime time, at home and against an organization who is trying to get on the map for the first time in their franchise. We had next to nothing to earn from this game and sometimes, the human-factor, aka Freddy P. Soft will sneak in especially after a huge, emotional win in New England. It was the perfect storm...as to us though? That's what we should focus on. We can't change the refs and we knew the environment we'd be playing in. Great teams can adjust, game plan and ultimately, overcome it.
Originally posted by RussellWilson:

Yes. The refs are why you lost 42-13 ...

You really are just reading what you want to, not what is actually said
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Yes, we most likely still would've loss, but the game would've been closer to what it was. Opposing team or my team I hate bad calls or no calls no matter what.
  • nj9er
  • Veteran
Hold on RJF on the lynch 1st Td. The body slam was legal tackle even with full over hit. It seemed the refs were extending Seattle drives and killing ours. All that said if you want to know the real reason we lost you don't have to look any further that frank gore 6 rushes.
Just gotta do it ourselves next time we meet....
Refs can kill you, but a great team is great enough to overcome that. No excuses. We came out flat footed, out of focus, and tired. Learn and move on, we might see these b*****ds in the playoffs (hopefully).
Originally posted by benwhyme:
Originally posted by asyouwerebanddotcom:
Every week we see these refs make the worst calls. It's almost as though the replacement refs never left. They're so corrupt it makes it almost unbearable to watch inner games. Mad it's every week. I don't understand why the nfl won't investigate any of this. Literally every week I see and read about these refs. They must hate the niners. I've never seen anything like it.

I've seen worse calls....Tuck Rule?

how about

Seattle sets their own tone that the refs follows. We wish we could do that. I wouldn't mind it if we were the distributors of that type of abuse but we aren't.
I am shocked that they let those afc rejects no superbowl winning a-holes carry on that way.

What I don't want to see on here is all the butt-hurting that takes place on those other teams forum, that we laugh and point at.
I saw Aldon smith get held on multiple plays. He was getting raped.
Yep the back judge blocked the FG and the side judge took it to the house. The refs had nothing to do with the melt down Sunday night.
Originally posted by Mercuryspeed:
Seattle sets their own tone that the refs follows. We wish we could do that. I wouldn't mind it if we were the distributors of that type of abuse but we aren't.
I am shocked that they let those afc rejects no superbowl winning a-holes carry on that way.

What I don't want to see on here is all the butt-hurting that takes place on those other teams forum, that we laugh and point at.

Exactly!! We got spanked and lost the game, end of story. Yes there were some obvious no calls.... very obvious, but can't dwell on the past and just gotta move forward.

Too many people have been overreacting to this loss. We got beat handily by a good team in their house. It happens, get over it and stop making excuses ffs.
Originally posted by Youngb:
Originally posted by Mercuryspeed:

Exactly!! We got spanked and lost the game, end of story. Yes there were some obvious no calls.... very obvious, but can't dwell on the past and just gotta move forward.

Too many people have been overreacting to this loss. We got beat handily by a good team in their house. It happens, get over it and stop making excuses ffs.

Right! Its all we can do. we're a good team. unfortunately so are they. got to face it.no matter how much we hate those butt holes! we still could win it all!
Share 49ersWebzone