LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 386 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Nevermind.
[ Edited by ElDannMann on Jan 13, 2013 at 1:33 AM ]
double.
[ Edited by ElDannMann on Jan 13, 2013 at 1:32 AM ]
"We've already noted that Kaepernick set an NFL record for rushing yards in a game by a quarterback. The 49ers, meanwhile, rolled up the fourth-highest total of offensive yards in a postseason game with 579. This wasn't just a great performance. It was an all-timer."

Per ESPN
Did I say how much I love Mr.Gore
Can't believe I'm going to say this but our OFFENSE is Dangerous!
Originally posted by BayArea:
The f*ggit Seahawk fans want to see us at home... lmao.

Bring it grandma Carroll.

lol

I don't like Carroll either, but he does deserve a lot of credit for what he has been able to do professionally. To be able to coach a professional football team, while also managing the US women's soccer team, is quite a feat.
Originally posted by BrianGO:

lol

I don't like Carroll either, but he does deserve a lot of credit for what he has been able to do professionally. To be able to coach a professional football team, while also managing the US women's soccer team, is quite a feat.

Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by BrianGO:

lol

POTD
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by JsilvaNINERSRUNIT:
I'm saying dont throw the team under the bus so quick. Jeez. N na I knew after the int he would answer with a td to redeem himself look back throughout the season, that's how he usually responds to a mistake.. Secondly I thought it was some1 else that said it so I wasn't trying to pick on u... Jeez kinda sensitive?

Its called heat of the moment overreaction. every single one of us does it, just cause you didnt post in on the internet means jack s**t. stop trying to act like youre above everyone else. Get over it.

If you have a problem with a post or a poster, report it. Sound off like this again and it will result in a suspension.
Wore my Gore jersey all night in the bars at Eugene and it started like 20 conversations tonight. Love this team, there are fans everywhere.

Last night I watched a replay of the season opener against the Packers, courtesy of Arch49er (u r the best). They could not run the ball and Rodgers didn't have time or couldn't find anyone deep. The defense blanketed the receivers and the game was not as close as the score. Alex threw short accurate passes. I thought the Packers actually regressed from opening day. Harbaugh let the dogs loose. It seems Kaep is looking deep on every throw. He plays the position on levels most quarterbacks can't even dream of.
I didn't post during the game but great win , super happy which will get me through night shift

was reading this thread ( pages 150-164 ) and it made me wonder.....

What do the kap haters/Alex lovers do when kap makes good plays ? Do you sit shaking your head, saying alex could have done that, hoping that kap makes a mistake to justify your POV?

its so obvious the potential that this offense now has. Pocket prescence has improved dramatically and everyone just seems to be excited. That throw to vernon and the 50+ yd rushing td gave me goosebumps.

I supported Alex and was rapt when he put it together but kap is now the man and I'm fully behind him. He's getting more and more confident and to bounce back from the first drive in his first playoff game was a clear indicator that harbaugh made the right move and kap is ready to lead this team.

P.s not trying to wind anyone up....
Originally posted by Aussie49ah:
I didn't post during the game but great win , super happy which will get me through night shift

was reading this thread ( pages 150-164 ) and it made me wonder.....

What do the kap haters/Alex lovers do when kap makes good plays ? Do you sit shaking your head, saying alex could have done that, hoping that kap makes a mistake to justify your POV?

its so obvious the potential that this offense now has. Pocket prescence has improved dramatically and everyone just seems to be excited. That throw to vernon and the 50+ yd rushing td gave me goosebumps.

I supported Alex and was rapt when he put it together but kap is now the man and I'm fully behind him. He's getting more and more confident and to bounce back from the first drive in his first playoff game was a clear indicator that harbaugh made the right move and kap is ready to lead this team.

P.s not trying to wind anyone up....

Please move on from arguing about how one side or the other will react. It isn't about the fans it is about the team, and there is only one team.
Originally posted by English:
Please move on from arguing about how one side or the other will react. It isn't about the fans it is about the team, and there is only one team.

Like I said wasn't trying to start anything , apologies.

Was a question out of interest.
Originally posted by Aussie49ah:
Originally posted by English:

Like I said wasn't trying to start anything , apologies.

Was a question out of interest.

No need to apologise, I saw you weren't trying to inflame. Just want to move the topic away from the posters and back to the players and the game.
Share 49ersWebzone