There are 211 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS MIAMI DOLPHINS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
If we don't win by atleast 14, then that would be a failure

dont curr how much we win by

Just win the damn game.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Smith didn't do well missing Manningham in the lineup in the Seattle game. Lets see if Kaep can do better.

can we use it as a kaepscuses if he doesnt play well ?

I think so. First half of the Stl game, he convert a few good ones with Manningham. Williams and Manningham are the only 2 guys that has the quickness at receiving at the line. Jenkins hopefully may be able to help out in that area.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Just win the damn game.

I care. I want to be a Patriot-like offense where the game is over by halftime. Last weeks game was too close and it bit us in the ass. I hope to see a lot of points. Not 1 or 2 good drives a half. Kaep is supposed to take our offense to the next level
More Ginn on offense.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
I care. I want to be a Patriot-like offense where the game is over by halftime. Last weeks game was too close and it bit us in the ass. I hope to see a lot of points. Not 1 or 2 good drives a half. Kaep is supposed to take our offense to the next level

How very apathetic of you.
A win is all that matters
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Just win the damn game.

actually just winning by any amount right now would be relief for myself
  • Jiks
We haven't lost two in a row since the Harbaugh era. Not gonna happen this weekend either IMO. I think we come out much more focused at home, and beat these guys easily.
I wanna see Aldon get 3 sacks

Well the Patriots did only beat the Dolphins 23-16 last Sunday. Brady had 238 yards passing with a TD and an INT.

Miami Defense is tough. I'm hoping Wake doesn't go off on Staley and AD.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Miami Defense is tough. I'm hoping Wake doesn't go off on Staley and AD.

26th against the pass and 8th against the run. I aint worried. They do have 3 more sacks on the season than we do though.
Kaepernick with 4 TD passes. Crabtree (x2), Davis, and Jenkins score. Gore runs one in.
BOOM!
Any word on if the game will be aired in North Carolina?
Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper:
Any word on if the game will be aired in North Carolina?

http://the506.com/nflmaps/

Bookmark that site. If you scroll down each week they will put up a map link (scroll to week 14) and it will give you a color coded map of who gets what game.

Here is week 14.
http://the506.com/nflmaps/2012/wk14.html

Scroll down and you will see we are a cbs late game and are blue. Then look at the map and you can put your cursor over NC if you need to zoom in. Some weeks the whole state will be 1 color, in this case there are like 4 colors so you will have to hover the mouse over where you live and it will zoom in and give you your color. If it's blue in your area you would get the 9er for that week. Each week the colors change though so next week scroll down and check the color of our game first before looking at the map.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Dec 7, 2012 at 5:24 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone