LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 305 users in the forums

We own the west

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Enough of the "tough" nfc west talk, we stand alone
[ Edited by mryan1004 on Oct 29, 2012 at 8:24 PM ]
oh ok
The west has good defenses, and the other teams have some, though not a great deal of, talent on offense; but it goes without saying the 49ers are the best team in the division. They should and will win it again this year, but that doesn't mean they (nor any other team outside the division) can take their division opponents for granted, (see Arizona last year.)
i agree, though the 9ers have the most balanced team in the division, it doesn't guarantee an unscathed walk to the title, with so much parity you really can't take any team in the league for granted
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mryan1004:
Enough of the "tough" nfc west talk, we stand alone

Have to wait for 8 more games to make this claim, and even then the boasting only lasts for the off season.

It seems like a waste of breath.
Nice jinx post.
Originally posted by buck:
Have to wait for 8 more games to make this claim, and even then the boasting only lasts for the off season.

It seems like a waste of breath.

True, I'm curious as to which week the west will be officially decided. I guess we will see how tough the west truly is if more than one team will make it to the playoffs
You don't own s**t. You're a fan.
you're right, take away the fans what do you have? Thanks for the reassurance, i was quite confident i had part ownership, props to you for pointing it out though.
[ Edited by mryan1004 on Nov 5, 2012 at 9:32 AM ]
Godsmack????

I really think tough divisions make tough playoff teams. I like our lead right now, but would be pleased to see arizona and Seattle end the year with a winning record. Arizona is in trouble though.... 4-0 to 4-5... man, that's rough. Hope they rest well and pull of the upset against Atlanta though. May give us a slight chance at the #1 seed.
we already have a thread for this
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Sounds like the offseason
49er's can't relax. Seattle has only one tough game left (Bears) other than the 49er's and the game with the 9er's is on their turf.

49er's still have the Bears, @Saints, @Pats, @Seattle.

It may come down to the Seattle game!
Was this thread necessary? Everyone already knows this.
Share 49ersWebzone