There are 233 users in the forums

We own the west

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If you don't think it's possible for Seattle to beat us in their house, you could really be setting yourself up for a rude awakening. I hate the Seahawks but I know how dangerous they can be. Hope we smack the life out of that team in week 16.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SmileyJetson:
If you don't think it's possible for Seattle to beat us in their house, you could really be setting yourself up for a rude awakening. I hate the Seahawks but I know how dangerous they can be. Hope we smack the life out of that team in week 16.

This! Kill the Seahawks!
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
I agree, we own the west....BUT.....the next question is do we own the NFC? We have yet to beat an elite team. Can't really count the Packers game because that was the first game of the season, most teams are not on par. We lost to the Vikes and Giants. Next test is Chicago and Patriots. If we beat those teams, then I'm sold as a SB contender this season and the Vikes and Giants games were just flukes.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Championship
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SmileyJetson:

Yeah, that little rookie Qb that got is a really tough cookie. Got to stomp them down and not give them any life.
Originally posted by Kauaiguy:
49er's can't relax. Seattle has only one tough game left (Bears) other than the 49er's and the game with the 9er's is on their turf.

49er's still have the Bears, @Saints, @Pats, @Seattle.

It may come down to the Seattle game!

Ya, cuz the Aints look incredible...

Originally posted by gold49digger:
Was this thread necessary? Everyone already knows this.

could have flipped right through it...it's called choices...pick'em click'em
Originally posted by Kauaiguy:
49er's can't relax. Seattle has only one tough game left (Bears) other than the 49er's and the game with the 9er's is on their turf.

49er's still have the Bears, @Saints, @Pats, @Seattle.

It may come down to the Seattle game!

This...........
Originally posted by Baldie:
I agree, we own the west....BUT.....the next question is do we own the NFC? We have yet to beat an elite team. Can't really count the Packers game because that was the first game of the season, most teams are not on par. We lost to the Vikes and Giants. Next test is Chicago and Patriots. If we beat those teams, then I'm sold as a SB contender this season and the Vikes and Giants games were just flukes.

If they can beat the Bears and the Pats, they will definitely win their division. If not ... it's going to be a very close race with the Seahawks.

Seahawks:
  • Only 1.5 games behind the Niners
  • Ranked No. 6 in the NFC to the Niners' No. 3 ranking
  • Lost to the Niners by only a TD, in Candlestick
  • 4-0 at home
  • Beat the Vikings who beat the Niners
  • In the season's remaining games, play just 2 teams with winning records, 49ers play against 4 teams with winning records
  • Have just 3 games remaining on the road, Niners have 4
[ Edited by Paul_Hofer on Nov 7, 2012 at 2:17 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 6, 2012 at 12:27 PM ]
One thing that the 49er's have in their favor is that they'll be playing the Bears in SFO while the Seahawks have to go to Chicago to play the Bears.

This is one the 49er's have to take advantage of and they can't fold as they did against the Giants. Honestly I think this is a MUST win game for the 49er's.

But first they must take care of the Rams.

I don't think that the Seahawks can beat the Bears in Chicago.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Playing for the #2 seed in the playoffs at this point. Keep on chopping that wood.
Niners deflated the Cardinals. Seahawks wont have refs who let their db's mug your receivers 15 yards downfield when they get to SF.

Moss gets a TD against Seahawks.
Share 49ersWebzone