49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 790 users in the forums

Update 10/17 I just got a message from the 49ers marketing manager...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Dope stuff! I hope someone does this for you!
Member Milestone: This is post number 300 for RabidNiner.
Very cool, congrats.
Cool !
when are they going to play it?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 44,536
Thats awesome that they are going to use your video!
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Cool !
when are they going to play it?

This.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 170,783
it's a setup dude. They're gonna get your info to sue your ass for making unauthorized video's of the 49ers.
Great video. Ima go watch Lion King now. Suddenly I got the urge to see it.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 170,783
the Whitner Walkoff makes me hord!

  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 44,536
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
it's a setup dude. They're gonna get your info to sue your ass for making unauthorized video's of the 49ers.

I'm surprised he'd didn't say "Take it down or I'll sue"
[ Edited by JerryRice1848 on Oct 11, 2012 at 4:15 PM ]
damn it was taken off!
haha

they too lazy to make their own video
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
the Whitner Walkoff makes me hord!



Yea, did he even know that he caused a fumble there ? The Niners were jumping on the ball like vultures, and he was just walking off the field like it was no biggie.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 170,783
Originally posted by mella8:
Yea, did he even know that he caused a fumble there ? The Niners were jumping on the ball like vultures, and he was just walking off the field like it was no biggie.

hell yea he noticed, that's what makes this so bad ass. He's like, "My work is done"
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone