The Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Crabtree owns patrick peterson!!
Crabtree's receptions/yards/TD's this season per QB:

8 3/8 games with Alex = 43 receptions 440 yards 4 TD's

7 5/8 games with Kap = 42 receptions 665 yards 5 TD's
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by jacklegniner:
The Crabtree bust threads and bashing were locked. I tried to go back and find my projected Crabtree stats but SOFAKING did a way better job:

I think his stats will be more like this:85 Catches1100 Yards8 TDs (actual was 85 rec. for 1105 yards and 9 tds)

SOFAKING awesome!

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by jacklegniner:
The Crabtree bust threads and bashing were locked. I tried to go back and find my projected Crabtree stats but SOFAKING did a way better job:

I think his stats will be more like this:85 Catches1100 Yards8 TDs (actual was 85 rec. for 1105 yards and 9 tds)

SOFAKING awesome!

Good prediction.
  • Pick6
  • Veteran

I think Kaep's arm strength has as much as anything to do with the YAC Crab is getting since the switch. The ball gets there so much quicker that Crab has more space and the DB's have less time to react and make a break on him. He has LOOKED to me like a completely different player since the switch... and he SEEMS to be fighting for the ball much more too.
wassup
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
wassup

lulz

been rockin his jersey since his rookie year like you.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Good prediction.

yeah, no kidding. Any chance you can give me next week's lotto numbers SofaKing??
Originally posted by Pick6:

I think Kaep's arm strength has as much as anything to do with the YAC Crab is getting since the switch. The ball gets there so much quicker that Crab has more space and the DB's have less time to react and make a break on him. He has LOOKED to me like a completely different player since the switch... and he SEEMS to be fighting for the ball much more too.

Kap has a little more control with dropping it over a DB with touch when he needs to. He can put it on a frozen rope, or deliver it downfield with touch if he needs to. And he seems to excel when he's on the run, too. Crabtree has undeniably benefited from the change at QB.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Press-Pass-Crabtree-and-Kaepernick/d5a8f51b-9c9f-46cb-b630-4260d4b487ec

Originally posted by YoungWifey:
yeah, no kidding. Any chance you can give me next week's lotto numbers SofaKing??

Sure!

16 35 -17 .2134 00 ∞
  • Pick6
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Amir:
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Press-Pass-Crabtree-and-Kaepernick/d5a8f51b-9c9f-46cb-b630-4260d4b487ec

I like the way that looked!

Gonna be the next lethal combination on offense for years to come. -These guys have been developing a lethal rapport the past couple of weeks, and at the right time.
Crabtree finishes the season 14th in yards (1,105) and tied for 6th in receiving TD's (9)
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
wassup

lulz

been rockin his jersey since his rookie year like you.

My nig

Share 49ersWebzone