The Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by YungAce:
67 more yards to crack 1,000.

C'mon Crab!

Well going purely off of his games against AZ his projected average is 5 receptions for 69.5. Breaking the 1,000 yard barrier by 2.5 -- His season average has him netting 5 receptions for 62 yards, falling 5 yards short. His average since Kaep became the full time starter has him on pace for 5 catches and 70.5 yards.

Hopefully the history of outplaying the cardinal DBs and the chemistry with Kaepernick means it'll be a 70+ yard game!
I'll be rooting hard for him to get that 67 yards. It's time to end this nine year drought.
Originally posted by SFrush:
I'll be rooting hard for him to get that 67 yards. It's time to end this nine year drought.

This. Wearing my Crabtree jersey Sunday as he hopefully goes over 100 for the day and 1000 for the season! Go 49ers!
I so hope he gets to 1000. It's been so long.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Just got my Crabtree jersey today. Going to be rooting hard for him to get 100 yards and at least 1 TD next week!
Put that G on the Cards Crabs

• SaksV
  • Veteran
Even if he falls just short of 1,000 he's already proven to me that he is a capable #1 WR in this league. No doubt in my mind that in a more pass-oriented attack, he'd have close to 1200 by now...It is what it is though and I for one am GLAD we have King Crab on our side. Dude is a baller. Period.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SaksV:
Even if he falls just short of 1,000 he's already proven to me that he is a capable #1 WR in this league. No doubt in my mind that in a more pass-oriented attack, he'd have close to 1200 by now...It is what it is though and I for one am GLAD we have King Crab on our side. Dude is a baller. Period.

Yeah, I been trying to tell peeps that he was the real deal for a while now.

Never mind putting him in a passing offense, all you need to know is that the 49ers have the least plays from scrimmage this season.

The whole offense is better than many realize.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
GO CRABTREE!!!!!
Baller

Crabbernick!!!
Originally posted by SaksV:

Almost got to 1200 today anyway.

A Pro Bowl will be in his future. What a stud.
Crabtree has blossomed playing with Kaepernick. Very impressive showing of late.
I hope all the Crabs haters can take it easy on this guy now..............Kid can ball he just needed to get healthy heck of a season
Share 49ersWebzone