LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 247 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 6)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by Joecool:
SEA, Gore is fresh!!! I think we run them into the ground.

Not sure about that, Seattle's rushing defense is ranked #2 in the NFL. Allowing only 70 yards per gm.

all rules go out the window when it comes to Gore vs seattle. he always buries them

It's this very mentality that leaves you feeling sick to your stomach after a game day loss, sorta similar to what you may be feeling today after playing the Eli and Co. It will be a tough battle for both teams. There are no such things as easy games in the NFL. They are all professionals. Assuming an opposing tream is inferior will have you walking with your head down when the game is over ala Tom Brady.
Should be a tight affair. I can't see Seattle scoring much. Their QB is similar to Ponder. Pete Carroll, I won't say anything but you get the idea.
So happy it's a short week.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
what time are the gates opening? need to start the pregame boozing as early as possible
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
I can picture it already Richard Sherman taunting Smith on Thursday & Smith going into the tunnel crying his poor little heart out

are you even a Niner fan?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by boast:
I can picture it already Richard Sherman taunting Smith on Thursday & Smith going into the tunnel crying his poor little heart out

i know people are angry but come one, that is just uncalled for 25. sounds like you are hoping
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Shaz:
Seahawks fan here, this game is going to be ultra tough and its never easy winning a division game on the road

I have confidence the Hawks can win but they have to play flawless to do so, both defenses are lights out

Good luck to you fellas and hope for a good and entertaining game
i bet you are getting a kick out of the way niner fans are turning on each other here its like xmas morning in the f**king gambino household after a loss
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Should be a tight affair. I can't see Seattle scoring much. Their QB is similar to Ponder. Pete Carroll, I won't say anything but you get the idea.

uh, we better score more than 3
Originally posted by boast:

With all the s**t Smith has been through in San Fran, you think a predator looking motherfvcker is going to make him cry?
And yes Kush it does look like that's what he is hoping for.
At the end of the day.......

We need to be able to drop back 5 steps, read the defense, and throw the ball. Quit f**king around with this QB carousel/Wild Kap/Gimmick/Trickery/FlySweep/Reverse s**t

Originally posted by defenderDX:

We need to be able to drop back 5 steps, read the defense, and throw the ball. Quit f**king around with this QB carousel/Wild Kap/Gimmick/Trickery/FlySweep/Reverse s**t

I'm a Smith supporter but with our OLines weak pass blocking and his ability (or lack of) to SENSE the rush I think 5 yard drops is asking too much. We need to run the ball with all these motions for leverage against the d and work off play action.

But I agree f**k the gimmick offense b******t, its coaches out thinking themselves.
[ Edited by Aacadena on Oct 15, 2012 at 8:22 PM ]
Originally posted by Aacadena:

I'm a Smith supporter but with our OLines weak pass blocking and his ability (or lack of) to SENSE the rush I think 5 yard drops is asking too much. We need to run the ball with all these motions for leverage against the d and work off play action.

I wasn't being literal, but yeah Seattle's pass rush vs. Boone on the outside and either Davis at RG or Kilgore is worrisome.
  • Shaz
Originally posted by cciowa:
i bet you are getting a kick out of the way niner fans are turning on each other here its like xmas morning in the f**king gambino household after a loss

Naw, you see a credible threat in the division and you have doubts. Trust me Hawks fans feel the same way about the Niners

It's going to be a very physical and tough game, I'll be drunk by halftime no matter the score lol
Originally posted by Aacadena:

I wasn't being literal, but yeah Seattle's pass rush vs. Boone on the outside and either Davis at RG or Kilgore is worrisome.

Even if Staley is there. We need to get back to the basics baby its what makes the niner world go round.
Originally posted by TheChozen:
So happy it's a short week.

This.
Share 49ersWebzone