LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 287 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 6)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Screw it...

FU*K all of the haters! This team is still elite and we're going to prove it on Thursday! Smitty, Gore and the O will come out firing! And the D will step the f**k up and knock Wilson on his ass!

LETS GO 49ERS!!!!!!!!!!!
I dont see us losing back to back...especially at home. I am not scared of their offense, this certainly isnt Manning out there and its isnt Cruize either. You have to remembe the the Pats D is really, really bad as well and even with that all of their points came off of chuck it up and pray style long bombs....We will correct our mistep and take care of buisness in our first divisional game of the year.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
I can picture it already Richard Sherman taunting Smith on Thursday & Smith going into the tunnel crying his poor little heart out

are you even a Niner fan?
i know people are angry but come one, that is just uncalled for 25. sounds like you are hoping

Was one of the strongest Alex haters back in the day... no surprises here.. nothing to see here.
prepare for Mortal Kombat b***hes!!! FINISH THEM!!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
I expect the 49ers coming out firing out on all cylinders. We have not lost back to back games yet under Harbaugh, and I don't see it happening this week. Yes, we laid a big egg last Sunday, but the 49ers come to play. Everytime has an extremely bad game once in awhile. Time to get back to 49ers football.

49ers 24
Seahawks 13
This is actually a bigger game than the Giants. We lost the Giants game and got our azz and pride kicked. If we lose this one there's divisional and playoff implications down the road.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
I expect the 49ers coming out firing out on all cylinders. We have not lost back to back games yet under Harbaugh, and I don't see it happening this week. Yes, we laid a big egg last Sunday, but the 49ers come to play. Everytime has an extremely bad game once in awhile. Time to get back to 49ers football.

49ers 24
Seahawks 13

Seattle has the best defense in the league. What makes you think our putrid offense will score 24 points on this defense?
  • Apone
  • Veteran
it's a must win.
Originally posted by zomg_its_ryan:

49ers 24
Seahawks 13

Seattle has the best defense in the league. What makes you think our putrid offense will score 24 points on this defense?

Because if this offense keeps true to what it does best, we can easily get 3 touchdowns behind the two headed monster of Frank Gore and Kendal Hunter.

And who has the Seattle defense played? Arizona's stagnant offense where we never know who's going to be starting at QB, the very inconsistent Tony Romo led Dallas offense, Green Bay's dynamic offense, however they haven't done anything until this week, St. Louis's Rams offense and the overrated Cam Newton and Panthers offense. I do give them credit for slowing down the New England offense. However, if not for 2 Brady mental errors, they would not have won that game.

That's why. The Seahawks have not faced a running game like ours. I running game is lightyears ahead of any of those teams.

Our offense isn't putrid. There's a reason we average over 150 yards a game on the ground. If the 49ers stay true and run the ball, you'll see. We'll put 24 points on that defense easily.

Originally posted by zomg_its_ryan:

49ers 24
Seahawks 13

Because if this offense keeps true to what it does best, we can easily get 3 touchdowns behind the two headed monster of Frank Gore and Kendal Hunter.

And who has the Seattle defense played? Arizona's stagnant offense where we never know who's going to be starting at QB, the very inconsistent Tony Romo led Dallas offense, Green Bay's dynamic offense, however they haven't done anything until this week, St. Louis's Rams offense and the overrated Cam Newton and Panthers offense. I do give them credit for slowing down the New England offense. However, if not for 2 Brady mental errors, they would not have won that game.

That's why. The Seahawks have not faced a running game like ours. I running game is lightyears ahead of any of those teams.

Our offense isn't putrid. There's a reason we average over 150 yards a game on the ground. If the 49ers stay true and run the ball, you'll see. We'll put 24 points on that defense easily.

Oh, and to add to that, we've only scored under 24 points twice this year. And do you know which games? Both games we decided to get pass happy and ended up with an L.
Niners 20
Seahawks 6
Can't beleive this game is two days away. Thursday games are insane.
Niners 20
Seahawks 13
Originally posted by sacniner:
Can't beleive this game is two days away. Thursday games are insane.

The only bad thing is we now have nothing to do on Sunday.
Share 49ersWebzone