There are 221 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 6)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
agreed. its gonna be a low scoring game. Seahawks have a ton of confidence right now

So did the Niners the past 2 weeks leading up to the giants game.
Originally posted by TheChozen:
So happy it's a short week.

ditto
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

ditto

Damn i'm worried about it. These guys got punked and it might still be on their minds and they are not focused 100%.

I dunno. Seahawks play us tough always and this year they are balling on D.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

ditto

Damn i'm worried about it. These guys got punked and it might still be on their minds and they are not focused 100%.

Yeah.. We get to get our butts kicked sooner

ditto

brady did throw for 400 yards against their D at home, and plus they are gonna have less prep than we will
i want to see 200+ yards rushing against the hawks... in each of our losses we tried to get cute and throw the ball everywhere. Only 8 f***ing carries for gore at 4.5 ypc, ridiculous
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

ditto

copy, copy

ditto

brady did throw for 400 yards against their D at home, and plus they are gonna have less prep than we will

True. We are at home as well. Hopefully Smith calms his s**t and doesn't throw up another dud.
CUT EM UP!!!!!
Originally posted by ninermedic:
at least the wait for vindication will be short

Or long.

Originally posted by Hawk206:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by Joecool:
SEA, Gore is fresh!!! I think we run them into the ground.

Not sure about that, Seattle's rushing defense is ranked #2 in the NFL. Allowing only 70 yards per gm.

all rules go out the window when it comes to Gore vs seattle. he always buries them

It's this very mentality that leaves you feeling sick to your stomach after a game day loss, sorta similar to what you may be feeling today after playing the Eli and Co. It will be a tough battle for both teams. There are no such things as easy games in the NFL. They are all professionals. Assuming an opposing tream is inferior will have you walking with your head down when the game is over ala Tom Brady.
im not playing the game, i can say whatever i want. i have confidence in my team, i wasnt expecting them to go 16-0. historically speaking tho gore owns you guys and after a loss like the one we just took this team tends to bounce back strong. its gonna be a slugfest on thursday for sure, both teams play great defense and run the ball well. but as always i have faith that my niners will win.
I want to see how the coaching staff will change things up from that botched up game plan they put together.
Originally posted by Aacadena:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
I can picture it already Richard Sherman taunting Smith on Thursday & Smith going into the tunnel crying his poor little heart out

are you even a Niner fan?

With all the s**t Smith has been through in San Fran, you think a predator looking motherfvcker is going to make him cry?
And yes Kush it does look like that's what he is hoping for.

Stop making sense... Yeah, clearly alex has a fragile psyche when he's made it through his best friend committing suicide, nolan and singletary, 10 oc's or whatever it is, being thrown under the bus by fans and coaches on a regular bases, etc. and he's still going strong. The guys been through more than any other QB in the league and hasn't been broke down yet and has handled everything he's ever gotten thrown at him with pure class but yeah he has a fragile psyche. Nice post tru9erfan or whatever your name is.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 15, 2012 at 11:49 PM ]
This is most likely going to be my first 9er game ever, probably going with 2 friends. Hope we kick Seattle's ass lol.
If we truly play balanced ball like we did vs buffalo/Detroit/GB...then we easily win. Get the run game going...allow Alex to utilize play action and hit those 7-19 yard passes. When we do that we win.

And please...no more cute little gimmicks.
Share 49ersWebzone