LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 6)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
I can picture it already Richard Sherman taunting Smith on Thursday & Smith going into the tunnel crying his poor little heart out

Really? Hoping for this?
I hope last season was not because of a change in coaching. JH better show us how to kick Carrol's a$$. Watching Carrol on highlight reels really makes me hate the guy, just like I hate Caughlin.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Im guaranteeing a victory in this game. Its not gonna be a blow out, we will something like 20-13 but WE WILL WIN.
Originally posted by English:
I can picture it already Richard Sherman taunting Smith on Thursday & Smith going into the tunnel crying his poor little heart out

Really? Hoping for this?

He said he can picture it....

You hoping he's hoping for it?
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Niners win and win BIG.

didnt u say this last week...?

Probably. Go Niners!!

hopefully you said it the two weeks prior................................
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
LETS NOT ALL BE TO CONFIDENT! Look where it got us last weekend!
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Seattle is to dayam COCKY! See that one guy who was talkin smack to Brady on the field as he was walking off? DUDE!

I hope we shut them up!
Originally posted by Baldie:
LETS NOT ALL BE TO CONFIDENT! Look where it got us last weekend!

Good thing we don't play
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

Yeah because that's what Alex did when the saints were talking s**t to him in the playoffs.

Lol the Saints DB's are trash and Alex knows this. He played that game fear-less knowing how bad that defense was. Different story vs a good defense unfortunately :-/
Someone inform Roman all the cutesie plays don't cut it. Leave Kap on the bench when we are driving stop killing momentum.

• Shaz
Seahawks fan here, this game is going to be ultra tough and its never easy winning a division game on the road

I have confidence the Hawks can win but they have to play flawless to do so, both defenses are lights out

Good luck to you fellas and hope for a good and entertaining game
  • Shaz
Originally posted by Baldie:
Seattle is to dayam COCKY! See that one guy who was talkin smack to Brady on the field as he was walking off? DUDE!

I hope we shut them up!

Brady told both him and Earl Thomas that he would make the Seattle fans turn on the team, Sherman had other ideas
i honestly dont see us losing to a rookie qb but if we do.. .. maybe we should head down to the crossroads ...
Come on BOIS short memory!!!!!
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
Im guaranteeing a victory in this game. Its not gonna be a blow out, we will something like 20-13 but WE WILL WIN.

you just lost a bet, how can we trust you..?
Share 49ersWebzone