LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 259 users in the forums

Detroit Fan Crow Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I didn't post here and talk trash before the game. I even predicted a 16-10 loss for the Lions. But I'll gladly eat crow for all the coward Lion fans who talked trash and didn't bother to show up after the game.

I respect the majority of your team, especially Justin Smith who I've always felt has been under-the-radar since his days with the Bengals. I won't lie though, I really wanted Detroit to win this one to shut the majority of the arrogant 49er fans up, as well as Anthony Davis. To the respectable 49er fans though - good games, and good luck the rest of the way.
Originally posted by trm989:
I didn't post here and talk trash before the game. I even predicted a 16-10 loss for the Lions. But I'll gladly eat crow for all the coward Lion fans who talked trash and didn't bother to show up after the game.

I respect the majority of your team, especially Justin Smith who I've always felt has been under-the-radar since his days with the Bengals. I won't lie though, I really wanted Detroit to win this one to shut the majority of the arrogant 49er fans up, as well as Anthony Davis. To the respectable 49er fans though - good games, and good luck the rest of the way.

Likewise to your team.

Hating on Anthony Davis for speaking the truth? Arrogant fans? Really I thought you had the great Matt Stafford that was gonna score on a bunch of quick strikes. Stafford got shutdown and Schwartz got outcoached................AGAIN
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Sep 17, 2012 at 6:33 PM ]

Classy
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

i actually read from one of your fan websites today that they wanted one of your defensive lineman when they had alex in his grip, to pick him up, body slam him to the turf and cripple him. i am glad they do not speak for good fans like yourself. charlie sanders, greg landry, wayne walker would be proud of you( i am very old school).. you guys also had a guy who actually died on the field back in the 70's. very sad to watch that video of him just collapsing on the field,,, chuck hughes?? thank you for your good thoughts cc
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Hating on Anthony Davis for speaking the truth? Arrogant fans? Really I thought you had the great Matt Stafford that was gonna score on a bunch of quick strikes. Stafford got shutdown and Schwartz got outcoached................AGAIN
well at least he told us this feelings. funny i did not feel insulted the way he said it unlike posters like mr garbage , john brodie and objective fan we are kind of arrogant. that happens when we control the audio and the video
  • THEB
  • Veteran

i was gonna give you props until you starting talking about arrogance. One need not go any father than your own fan base to point out arrogance.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by THEB:

i was gonna give you props until you starting talking about arrogance. One need not go any father than your own fan base to point out arrogance.
the head coach is the poster child of arrogance over there. i note he was not running his mouth and yelling to the niners sidelines this year. he knew better to do that at the stick,, this is our hill and these are our beans

You weren't the one trolling, no need to eat crow.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

I just don't respect him for the taunting he did on Twitter after last year's game. That's something high-school kids do. Keep in mind, I also don't respect Schwartz either for chasing down Harbaugh. I thought that was stupid and made him look foolish. Yes, I can't stand arrogant fans or people for that matter. Who does? I didn't call the entire 49ers fanbase arrogant because I know that isn't true. I simply said that "some" of the arrogant fans I came across made me hope the Lions would pull off the upset.

Matthew Stafford played poorly last week against St. Louis (nearly threw 5 interceptions in the first-half alone) so him playing poorly against an elite defense isn't all that surprising. He needs to shape up soon because he looks very rusty. Even the commentators have been laughing at some of his throws.

That's okay, I didn't come here for props. Just so you know, I don't like arrogant Lions fans either. ;)

i actually read from one of your fan websites today that they wanted one of your defensive lineman when they had alex in his grip, to pick him up, body slam him to the turf and cripple him. i am glad they do not speak for good fans like yourself. charlie sanders, greg landry, wayne walker would be proud of you( i am very old school).. you guys also had a guy who actually died on the field back in the 70's. very sad to watch that video of him just collapsing on the field,,, chuck hughes?? thank you for your good thoughts cc

That's pretty pathetic if what you read is true.

And yes, it was Chuck Hughes. Sad story there.

Anyways, I mean't no harm in my original post. Good luck the rest of way Niner fans.

• Wodwo
  • Veteran
I just don't respect him for the taunting he did on Twitter after last year's game. That's something high-school kids do. Keep in mind, I also don't respect Schwartz either for chasing down Harbaugh. I thought that was stupid and made him look foolish. Yes, I can't stand arrogant fans or people for that matter. Who does? I didn't call the entire 49ers fanbase arrogant because I know that isn't true. I simply said that "some" of the arrogant fans I came across made me hope the Lions would pull off the upset.

Matthew Stafford played poorly last week against St. Louis (nearly threw 5 interceptions in the first-half alone) so him playing poorly against an elite defense isn't all that surprising. He needs to shape up soon because he looks very rusty. Even the commentators have been laughing at some of his throws.

That's okay, I didn't come here for props. Just so you know, I don't like arrogant Lions fans either. ;)

That's pretty pathetic if what you read is true.

And yes, it was Chuck Hughes. Sad story there.

Anyways, I mean't no harm in my original post. Good luck the rest of way Niner fans.

No need to take the bullet for other Lions fans. We're all just people... some are cool and some aren't sometimes. You're cool.

I hope you guys draft Barry Jr.

You too man.
where is B-Rabbit, Future, at Cheddar Bob at?
Share 49ersWebzone