LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 248 users in the forums

Would Peyton have been a better fit than Alex?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mella8:
Id still take Peyton, and I think Harbaugh would do too

Probably not...since he didn't...
Oh sorry I forget mella8 is that Packers fan troll.

/Ignore
Originally posted by ninermedic:

I think Peyton rejected us, not the other way around. Everything since then has been damage control on Harbaugh's part....
Oh sorry I forget mella8 is that Packers fan troll.

/Ignore
Peyton is playing really strange this game.

Why start off with the no huddle hurry up audibles in the first quarter?
You do not tire legit defenses like that. You use that in the 3rd or 4th quarters.

He's playing madden style. He wanted to go for every 4th down it seems.

Really uncharacteristic of Peyton.
Originally posted by Oscar:
In a nut shell I think that Harbaugh and Alex Smith are the perfect Head Coach/QB combo because Harbaugh can control every detail of the game, including when to go deep. Richard thinks that you need to get the best players, regardless of scheme.

What do you think?

Listen via iTunes

Listen on the Web

NO ! Team ! Team ! Team ! Plus us the fans ! Was at my first game at the stick last night ! Scream my ass off ! At the right time ! Load on DEFENSE ! sssshhhh on offense ! We are a MOTIVATOR ! PLEASE SF fans keep it going while I fly back to N Y to root from my Sunday ticket ! 12th MAN !

I think Peyton rejected us, not the other way around. Everything since then has been damage control on Harbaugh's part....

Yeah, I'd say with the way the season has been going he's definitely been preoccupied with damage control
i don't even know at this point....

Yeah, I'd say with the way the season has been going he's definitely been preoccupied with damage control

Sigh....forget it. Alex is the best quarterback of all time. Happy

The Packers lost stop whining and trolling. Shame you didn't have the stones to come back right after the loss though.

Peyton looking pretty pitiful tonight. I'll go with our man. You know, the one that hasn't thrown an INT in 216 straight passes over Manning who is tossing picks to Atlanta's secondary like bags of peanuts.

Not until you also concede that he is the #1 and unparalleled connoiseur of Corn Dogs and probably also Ryan Gosling's illegitimate son.

Come on why are you pathetically trying to pretend to be a niners fan after trolling for a week before your Packers got their asses handed to them? You wait a week and then try to come back and stealth troll? Why didn't you come back to the forum right after the Packers got man handled by our team?
[ Edited by BayArea on Sep 17, 2012 at 8:13 PM ]
No
wtf is Peyton doing though?

Is this his way of turning in his retirement papers?

He's smarter than this. And if you get 5 turnovers you better do better than 13 points.
Share 49ersWebzone