LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

Would Peyton have been a better fit than Alex?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by mella8:
Originally posted by ninermedic:
Id still take Peyton, and I think Harbaugh would do too

Probably not...since he didn't...

I think Peyton rejected us, not the other way around. Everything since then has been damage control on Harbaugh's part....

Yeah, I'd say with the way the season has been going he's definitely been preoccupied with damage control

Sigh....forget it. Alex is the best quarterback of all time. Happy

Come on why are you pathetically trying to pretend to be a niners fan after trolling for a week before your Packers got their asses handed to them? You wait a week and then try to come back and stealth troll? Why didn't you come back to the forum right after the Packers got man handled by our team?

I was in the gameday thread, but then got suspended for apparently making all you guys mad by saying that GB might come back bc of their offense. Didnt know ppl were so sensitive around here

Probably not...since he didn't...

I think Peyton rejected us, not the other way around. Everything since then has been damage control on Harbaugh's part....

Yeah, I'd say with the way the season has been going he's definitely been preoccupied with damage control

Sigh....forget it. Alex is the best quarterback of all time. Happy

Come on why are you pathetically trying to pretend to be a niners fan after trolling for a week before your Packers got their asses handed to them? You wait a week and then try to come back and stealth troll? Why didn't you come back to the forum right after the Packers got man handled by our team?

I was in the gameday thread, but then got suspended for apparently making all you guys mad by saying that GB might come back bc of their offense. Didnt know ppl were so sensitive around here

Right but why try to pose as a niner fan? Trying to make sense of it.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran

Lol at this packers fan. Get the f**k out
No. Fangio would choke Manning on the sideline for all those INTs putting his defense back on the field. Fangio can't be on the same team as Manning it happened before in Indy.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Sep 17, 2012 at 8:20 PM ]
I'll give Peyton a ''pass'' on this week

...but he can't keep playing like this. He'll retire or get the boot.
Originally posted by Wodwo:

+1 ^
When you take into account that Peyton would have gotten a 9 figure contract and cost us potentially Carlos Rogers, perhaps Dashon Goldson, for sure Bowman and Aldon when their rookie deals expire, and probably a whole lot more, I'm obviously beyond thrilled we didn't get him, and it's not even a sour grapes type of deal
Manning's arm looks weak.
[ Edited by 60sfan on Sep 17, 2012 at 8:25 PM ]

+1 ^

Lol...pathetic. What happened to the good ole days when you could honestly critique/praise a team and get some great analysis from other members ? You youngsters are all about "rah rah 49ers" "rah rah Alex Smith" --- any exception is considered blasphemous and you ask for instant bans.

Like I said --- Alex Smith is the best ever. Lets just leave it at that.

• Wodwo
  • Veteran
Lol...pathetic. What happened to the good ole days when you could honestly critique/praise a team and get some great analysis from other members ? You youngsters are all about "rah rah 49ers" "rah rah Alex Smith" --- any exception is considered blasphemous and you ask for instant bans.

You don't know s**t about me.
2012 Alex Smith > 2012 Peyton Manning

Manning just doesn't have the incredible arm strength thathe used to have. It's really showing.

The point is moot. The 49ers never made any offer.

+1 ^

At least be honest. You tried to pose as a 49er fan. So being fake and a liar while trolling and talking down our team while trying to make us think you are a fan? Come out and admit it you are the Packers fan and you are on our board to get a rise out of us. Then we can point out your teams faults. No point though the 49ers already took them to the cleaners so we are passed it. You apparently haven't moved on. lol

I love the way you talked s**t all week. Your team gets worked and you hide in a cave for a week then come back undercover. LMAO
Nah...not the 'best' ever. There are a couple I would put ahead of him. 16...8...
Share 49ersWebzone