There are 147 users in the forums

LaMic or Hunter?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

LaMic or Hunter?

LMJ needs to put on 15 lbs of muscle. But to be honest, I like what I see from him so far. He's nowhere near Hunter...but he could have a roll in that option offense in a package with CK or possibly even with AS.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Why not zoidberg?

Has my vote
Originally posted by Leathaface:
LMJ needs to put on 15 lbs of muscle. But to be honest, I like what I see from him so far. He's nowhere near Hunter...but he could have a roll in that option offense in a package with CK or possibly even with AS.

Hunter has had NFL time to become very fluid in the system, but James will get there. In college James was one of the most dynamic players ever so I expect him to become a weapon in the red zone by the middle of the season. Hunter is much better rounded at this point, including blocking and running routes. Nice to have them both on the team. After yesterday I am convinced the 9ers have the best group of running backs in the NFL.
Hunter is a top-10 RB, possibly top-5.
Hunter seem too good to run and find the hole that escape it. Hunter is too big guy and too thick than James. James is too small and too tiny.. james got an injured cuz he got hurtful for easy that he is too tiny...
I'm expecting Khunt to have a breakout season. LMJ can be Khunt's change of pace RB. Now that Gore may be at the tail end of his career, it would be good to reduce his wear and tear. The sooner Brandon Jacobs heals up, the better.
I'm really disappointed in what I've seen out of LMJ. His punt/kick return skills were nothing to rave about. He might have good straight line speed but it doesn't look like he has the shiftiness to make people miss at the NFL level.
Originally posted by paperplanemedia:
I'm really disappointed in what I've seen out of LMJ. His punt/kick return skills were nothing to rave about. He might have good straight line speed but it doesn't look like he has the shiftiness to make people miss at the NFL level.

Right now the guy is likely over thinking everything and not playing instinctively. Give him a year to learn and develop and you will see one of the shiftiest guys in the NFL.
kush
Hunter top 5 runner? I thought you were nuts when I first read this, but maybe. We have to see how he does this season. Top five backs righr now: a. foster, d. mcfadden, l. mccoy, mj drew, m. forte. Honorable mention: a. peterson(want to see how he recovers or he would be #1), c. johnson (again, injury and down year keep him out of top 3), the carolina pair,stevie johnson, frank "the tank" gore.
Originally posted by Jonathan:
kush
Hunter top 5 runner? I thought you were nuts when I first read this, but maybe. We have to see how he does this season. Top five backs righr now: a. foster, d. mcfadden, l. mccoy, mj drew, m. forte. Honorable mention: a. peterson(want to see how he recovers or he would be #1), c. johnson (again, injury and down year keep him out of top 3), the carolina pair,stevie johnson, frank "the tank" gore.

lets not forget about lynch and johnson in our division

I wouldn't put McFadden up there until he shows he can do it for a whole season, and I like forte but don't see him as a top five. Ray rice definitely needs to be in there
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Hunter seem too good to run and find the hole that escape it. Hunter is too big guy and too thick than James. James is too small and too tiny.. james got an injured cuz he got hurtful for easy that he is too tiny...

....why did u post this i mean are you just tryin to confuse everyone or is that really an attempt at writing something no offense. i mean ' seem too good to run an find the hole that escape it' what does that mean??!?? besides this, you guys are way to quick to jump to conclusions on kendall an lamichael. yes its clears kendall is a great rb asn as year of experience has helped him alot idk if anyone noticed but last night he was running through tackles, breakin tackles an gaining many yards after contact, something he did not do last year im glad to see him runing like gore. as for lamichael hes played in small parts of 2 preseason games an u guys are already determinging his ability in the nfl. hes brand new, ya he isnt huge but no he isnt too small to play, hel probly put on some weight from nfl conditioning but he isnt gonna go out an gain a smuch weight as possible. i dont understand why some people on here seem to think he needs to gain a smuch as possible, the whole purpose of these smaller rbs is to be smalelr an lighter than everyond on the field so they can run around an through whatever they want. i mean...common sense
Originally posted by stefano89:

....why did u post this i mean are you just tryin to confuse everyone or is that really an attempt at writing something no offense. i mean ' seem too good to run an find the hole that escape it' what does that mean??!?? besides this, you guys are way to quick to jump to conclusions on kendall an lamichael. yes its clears kendall is a great rb asn as year of experience has helped him alot idk if anyone noticed but last night he was running through tackles, breakin tackles an gaining many yards after contact, something he did not do last year im glad to see him runing like gore. as for lamichael hes played in small parts of 2 preseason games an u guys are already determinging his ability in the nfl. hes brand new, ya he isnt huge but no he isnt too small to play, hel probly put on some weight from nfl conditioning but he isnt gonna go out an gain a smuch weight as possible. i dont understand why some people on here seem to think he needs to gain a smuch as possible, the whole purpose of these smaller rbs is to be smalelr an lighter than everyond on the field so they can run around an through whatever they want. i mean...common sense

hey..relax man...we have inner fans from all over the globe...he might be from russia, or from a middle astern country where they place verbs, pro-nouns, and adverbs in a different order than we do....

I could understand what he was saying...but, I think we could go a little easier on him. We are 49er fans, not raider fans...

#Goniners
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:

hey..relax man...we have inner fans from all over the globe...he might be from russia, or from a middle astern country where they place verbs, pro-nouns, and adverbs in a different order than we do....

I could understand what he was saying...but, I think we could go a little easier on him. We are 49er fans, not raider fans...

#Goniners

and I obviously can't spell either...

Hey Man its BuzzB

Once you get used to his lexicon, you know exactly what he is saying

Like NHAP before hime
Share 49ersWebzone