There are 184 users in the forums

LaMic or Hunter?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

LaMic or Hunter?

• Chico
  • Veteran
We have two guys that are pretty much the same type of RB. Hunter has the experience but LaMic seems to have more speed. Who gets more carries? As much as i look forward to watching LaMic, Hunter did a respectable job last year. Who should we give the ball to more this year?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Hunter is easily better than LMJ right now, he might even give Gire a run for his money.
Why not zoidberg?
I think Hunter has 1000 yards this season. Right now I see lmj as more of a luxury to be used in a few packages every game.
Very easy to vote Hunter right now.
Agree with most. Hunter's looking great and LMJ not terribly impressive as of now. So until LMJ closes the gap, Hunter's getting the much heavier load of carries over LMJ. For preseason carries? Hey, let's look at LMJ more. Hunter's already proven, as far as I'm concerned.
Only if LaMic.
not the same type

and hunter>james for now
Isn't it a little early for this. Talking about LMJ like we know what to expect is laughable. Why don't we wait until he actually plays some real football before we start comparing him to Hunter who we have been able to watch and know a lot more about.
How about LaMic actually plays in a real NFL game first?!?!

Even if Gire?
its LaMike
Hunter is going to be Gore's replacement and there's no doubt in my mind about that. LaMichael will eventually be a Sproles-type player that'll come in on 3rd downs. I don't understand why some of you guys don't get that...
Hinter
Hunter>>>LMJ
Share 49ersWebzone