There are 228 users in the forums

OFFCIAL NO MORE YELLOW PANTS THREAD!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
White pants =fugly
Are you kidding me? -Last year under the Reebok mesh they looked like MALARIA-INFECTED PISS RAGS!!!

These looks great tonight.
if only Nike did our 3 white stripes like they do the Chiefs stripes...

also, WHY isn't the swoosh logo on our pants red instead of white?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

That's not the Niners.
Yawn. We've been wearing these colors for years. What's with you white uniform guys? Oh well.
The new Gold pants kick ass. They look like the 80's 90's jerseys. Stop whining.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Nike did what the San Francisco 49ers asked them to do, nothing more, nothing less
White pants = Trash
Do not bring them back.
I'm starting to believe that the cameras that CBS-5 use are just crap and that is what makes the pants look yellow or greenish yellow or whatever fugly color they look on TV. Here is a photo from the game and the pants look normal here:

Im a stickler for uniform stuff, and I didnt notice anything wrong with the pants. Looked perfectly fine to me.

Remember when they unveiled the new unis under the weird light, and everyone thought the pants looked horrible? Turned out fine.

I was excited to see the 3 stripes returning to original form, but then i noticed some guys still had the slanted ones. Alex Smith's stripes looked like the old school ones.

Originally posted by 9erStorm:
I'm starting to believe that the cameras that CBS-5 use are just crap and that is what makes the pants look yellow or greenish yellow or whatever fugly color they look on TV. Here is a photo from the game and the pants look normal here:

Part of it has to do with the old Candlestick lights, which are not up to standard for television broadcasting.

It's also possible that the preseason crew did not re-white balance their cameras at halftime when the sun was going down.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
The Packers and Washington also have the flat color on the pants. I wouldn't mind the shiney one's, but I can live with these just fine.
Who the f**k cares? What is this an episode of "Queer eye for the straight guy" or something?
I think the color on your TV is f**ked up, I didn't even notice anything different about their uniforms. Then again I was watching them play football and not really paying attention to what they were wearing.
Just as long as Alex can find someone out on the field matching his pants, we'll be aight.
Share 49ersWebzone