Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 573 users in the forums

Curtis Holcomb waived

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Didn't see it posted, but Maiocco reported we started waiving process by cutting Holcomb. Kinda sad, as I was hoping to see this kid get time.

Yeah, myself as well. Last year there was nothing but good words coming out about him last year from what I remember. Tearing that achilles might have really set him back unfortunately.
Originally posted by Youngb:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Didn't see it posted, but Maiocco reported we started waiving process by cutting Holcomb. Kinda sad, as I was hoping to see this kid get time.

Yeah, myself as well. Last year there was nothing but good words coming out about him last year from what I remember. Tearing that achilles might have really set him back unfortunately.

Probably never fully recovered, sad though, I liked him from reports. Guy tore it early in camp, right after signing his rook deal
tweet was posted in training camp thread....NASFWG (for the most part)

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/166568-2012-training-camp-thread/page105/
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Aug 9, 2012 at 5:24 PM ]
Good luck to him
There goes our hopes for a Super Bowl this year...
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
tweet was posted in training camp thread....NASFWG (for the most part)

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/166568-2012-training-camp-thread/page105/

Sorry about that, was out today at a dentist appointment and out on pain meds.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
tweet was posted in training camp thread....NASFWG (for the most part)

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/166568-2012-training-camp-thread/page105/

Sorry about that, was out today at a dentist appointment and out on pain meds.

errrr good luck with that. I hate the dentist.
I saw this coming. With so much talent and his injuries to fight through he really had no chance to make this team. It's unfortunate but I think he'l get picked up and make a team if given a real shot.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,443
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
I saw this coming. With so much talent and his injuries to fight through he really had no chance to make this team. It's unfortunate but I think he'l get picked up and make a team if given a real shot.

probably why we cut him before we even played a game. Give him as much of a shot as possible to catch on with a new team. It looked like there was a fair of injuries in tonights games for him to get a look this coming week even.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
tweet was posted in training camp thread....NASFWG (for the most part)

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/166568-2012-training-camp-thread/page105/

Sorry about that, was out today at a dentist appointment and out on pain meds.

errrr good luck with that. I hate the dentist.

Thanks Buff. Went good, pain meds are great, helps a ton. I came home, and it was 3:30 when I had the shots for numbing, and didn't wear off till nearly 9 PM est, s**t lasted forever. Sucked because I was fine feeling, but went to drink, and felt like I was gonna drool.
well now wtf r we gonna do?!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 170,756
Originally posted by RonMexico:
well now wtf r we gonna do?!

Wishing him all the best.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone