LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 197 users in the forums

How will the Niners win at GB in game one?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Originally posted by 49ersfan504:
I think the Niners will win. Here's why:

1. GB will focus on passing the ball. We can rush 4 AND GET PRESSURE with those 4 guys. Then drop 7.
2. GB is playing with a chip on their shoulders? Well so are we. We came closer than the Pack last year and we want to come out and show the league that last year wasn't a fluke.
3. We have multiple new weapons and the GB defense will not know how to gameplan. Looking at last years film will be useless.
4. With Gore, Hunter, LMJ, and Jacobs, we can control the clock.

I know it will be a tough game, but I truly believe that Harbaugh has something up his sleeves that will give the 9ers an advantage. Look for a vanilla preseason and then we're gonna explode on Green Bay.
I agree that Harbaugh has something up his sleeves to give the Niners an advantage for this game, and I can't wait to see it.

I bet LMJ maybe touches the ball once in the first game. You guys are way ahead of yourselves with this kid.
Score more points than GB.
with great satisfaction
We can only win if we score more points than they do. The coaches should be focused on scoring points and not allowing Green Bay to score.
Um, with their magic unicorn farts... duh!

They will win because nobody thinks they can...
Originally posted by HoneyBadger49er:
We're going to kick the s**t out of these f**king pussies in their own home and expose them even worse than KC did last year

I hope your right but that was funny as s**t
The answer is either

A: Scoring more points than Green Bay.
or
B: Holding Green Bay to less points than we score.

I'm not sure what the differences but I don't have a degree in broadcasting.
Originally posted by VA49er:
The answer is either

A: Scoring more points than Green Bay.
or
B: Holding Green Bay to less points than we score.

I'm not sure what the differences but I don't have a degree in broadcasting.
An you didn't stay at a Holiday Inn last night???
Packers will have a rough time with our running game, on top of that our passing game will show up. Play action will be utilized. Packers will face our tough defense. Chiefs showed them a rough time last season as did the Giants. Rodgers will have to use his feet more than his arm but won't want to meet Willis head on. Goldson and Whitner will be licking their chops ready to lay out Green Bay's receivers. I see a Niners win by a TD and a FG.

49ers are going to put the league on notice this game.

They will start playing it conservative and then gradually turn up heat nobody saw last year offensively until the Saints game.

Year two in the method now.
Originally posted by SpiveyMelo23:
Originally posted by HoneyBadger49er:
We're going to kick the s**t out of these f**king pussies in their own home and expose them even worse than KC did last year

I hope your right but that was funny as s**t

+1
I think a big first impression is key. If we win the toss, choose to return it and march down the field utilizing the run game, play action passes, and a deep shot to Moss or Vernon Davis, score a TD on the first drive and set the tone for the game and the season. If they win the toss, they will almost certainly want to score first so they accept to return, and we need to shut them down, an exotic blitz on first down, Green Bay likes to pass, pressure Rodgers from the first play, try and cause a turnover, or hold them to a 3 and out.

/thread
Originally posted by verb1der:
For some reason I have this gut feeling that we're going to have to score more points than them

esto
Share 49ersWebzone