There are 205 users in the forums

Crabtree looking sharp in camp

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
QB also threw some passes at his feet. Both stunk it up imo.

Those passes at the feet were actually throwing the ball away because no1 was open
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
let's not all go sucking his dick just yet, this is the guy who only caught 1 pass in the NFCC

Or, you can say he was our leading receiver in the NFC championship game.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

Those passes at the feet were actually throwing the ball away because no1 was open

this is some funny s..t
He has the best hands that Harbaugh has ever seen
....at tipping.
Miguel Lobster Bush
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Miguel Lobster Bush

Miguel Cangrejo Arbol
We have seen guys break out in their 4th year here before.

LMAO. Wtf are you talking about?

You don't throw the ball away 10-15 yards down the field at a receiver's feet. You throw the ball away way past the defense, or ideally, out of bounds. That has got to be the most idiotic thing I've heard in Niner Talk in a while, and trust me, the offseason gets pretty stupid.

Originally posted by niner4life21:

You don't throw the ball away 10-15 yards down the field at a receiver's feet. You throw the ball away way past the defense, or ideally, out of bounds. That has got to be the most idiotic thing I've heard in Niner Talk in a while, and trust me, the offseason gets pretty stupid.

Seems you are being deliberately obtuse? Say Crabtree runs a curl route, but is very well covered from behind. QB throws the ball intentionally low... very low... and the ball essentially falls to the feet or a yard in front of Crabtree. This pass was basically a throw-away that only Crabs could possibly yet unrealistically catch. If Alex throws it more directly to Crabtree's chest? Then it has a much greater chance of being tipped and intercepted by a close-shadowing CB.

Is it ultra-conservative? Oh yes... and whether that's okay is debatable. Did this happen on every short/low pass thrown? Meh.. probably not.. but some.

Are you guys talking about the NFCCG here for this, specifically? Don't remember... but if so? Tell me, as I'll go back and look for the specific throws to form a final assessment. But in generalities? Yes... a QB throws a pass in the dirt in front of a receiver when he is well covered... it is basically the same as throwing a ball clearly out of bounds once a QB rolls out of the pocket yet no one down the field is open.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by oldman9er:

Seems you are being deliberately obtuse? Say Crabtree runs a curl route, but is very well covered from behind. QB throws the ball intentionally low... very low... and the ball essentially falls to the feet or a yard in front of Crabtree. This pass was basically a throw-away that only Crabs could possibly yet unrealistically catch. If Alex throws it more directly to Crabtree's chest? Then it has a much greater chance of being tipped and intercepted by a close-shadowing CB.

Is it ultra-conservative? Oh yes... and whether that's okay is debatable. Did this happen on every short/low pass thrown? Meh.. probably not.. but some.

Are you guys talking about the NFCCG here for this, specifically? Don't remember... but if so? Tell me, as I'll go back and look for the specific throws to form a final assessment. But in generalities? Yes... a QB throws a pass in the dirt in front of a receiver when he is well covered... it is basically the same as throwing a ball clearly out of bounds once a QB rolls out of the pocket yet no one down the field is open.

maybe his feet were open.
So is my dick
better cuff ur chick
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
So is my dick
better cuff ur chick

Pics or lies
  • fly15
  • Veteran

agree... speaking of idiotic things, have u seen his delusive stats? they're pretty funny

Really. So if you are in the pocket you would force an intentional grounding by not throwing near an elidgible receiver.
[ Edited by Jakemall on Jul 7, 2012 at 1:27 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone