LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 402 users in the forums

Grade the 49ers 2012 Draft Class

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Grade the 49ers 2012 Draft Class

F-----
Not making excuses, but the entire draft was pretty ass

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000341796/article/2012-nfl-draft-doover-redskins-take-wilson-not-rgiii
One of them has a Superbowl ring
I know it wasn't a strong a class, but there's one big problem. Baalke went Aj Jenkins, when it was obvious we should have gone Jeffery. At least to me it was, I've been a really big fan of his ever since that one handed catch at SC. That was a huge miss right there. A receiver in that big jump ball body mold, and we get Jenkons. Cmon man.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Was anybody fired after this s**t draft
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Originally posted by jimrat:
Was anybody fired after this s**t draft

Zoners were banned...does that help?

LOL we lost good men
Time to lock this one up. It will forever serve as a reminder of how one bad draft can do your team in. The good news is, regardless of how things pan out for 2013, 2014, or even 2015, I think based off of what we have seen thus far (and this includes 2015 rookies who haven't played an official down yet), there is no way any of those classes will be that bad.
F---------
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
lol who voted F.......

lol

Bro chill lmfao
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Time to lock this one up. It will forever serve as a reminder of how one bad draft can do your team in. The good news is, regardless of how things pan out for 2013, 2014, or even 2015, I think based off of what we have seen thus far (and this includes 2015 rookies who haven't played an official down yet), there is no way any of those classes will be that bad.

Agreed. 2012 draft had zero effect on 3 straight NFCCGs and Superbowl. While it would be nice to have some players from that draft developed by now Baalke made up for it by having 33 picks since then + FA. Some of those are just now getting their shots. Lots of ways to stockpile a roster. 2012 draft was brutal for many teams that year. Moving on...living in the past is what we do though.

Share 49ersWebzone