LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 352 users in the forums

Countdown to 49ers Stadium Groundbreaking: 0 days!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
********** BREAKING NEWS*********************

Its being reported that the gold shovels that were to be used for the ground breaking ceremony were stolen by a distraught man identified as Area49.
Originally posted by susweel:

Its being reported that the gold shovels that were to be used for the ground breaking ceremony were stolen by a distraught man identified as Area49.

what a D**K!!!!

[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Apr 18, 2012 at 6:03 PM ]
i just jizzed myself.

Niners are selling $80,000 PSLs Posted by Mike Florio on April 18, 2012, 7:30 PM EDT
Getty Images At a time when the NFL is trying to entice people to choose to attend games in person, the application of an $80,000 PSL to 1,000 seats in the 49ers forthcoming stadium hasn't deterred folks from signing up.

According to Scott Ostler of the San Francisco Chronicle, the 1,000 tickets costing $375 per game and 80 large for the lifetime of the stadium are nearly sold out.

Not everyone is reacting well to the new prices. 66-year-old Henry Gross has season tickets on the 50-yard line at Candlestick Monster Park (or whatever they call the place) at $129 per game. To keep the seats, he'll have to pay $350 per ticket, plus a one-time PSL of $30,000 for each seat

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/18/niners-are-selling-80000-psls/
Who is going to the ground breaking ceremony? I am looking into going or being close too the action.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by OO9ers:
Who is going to the ground breaking ceremony? I am looking into going or being close too the action.

Invites only

Invites only

I think he wants join a group of gb crashers
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Invites only

I think he wants join a group of gb crashers

Wouldn't mind but I just want to see
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

what a D**K!!!!

LOL

THE DAY HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
0 days!!!!
So two more season openers in SF and then we can all go to the brand new stadium opener in Santa Clara in 2014 How awesome is that? We need need to come up with a stadium update picture thread so we can all track its progress and look back once it is finally complete
Santa Clara the place Alex Smith built
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AirJordanXI:
So two more season openers in SF and then we can all go to the brand new stadium opener in Santa Clara in 2014 How awesome is that? We need need to come up with a stadium update picture thread so we can all track its progress and look back once it is finally complete

Start one, Air.
Share 49ersWebzone