There are 184 users in the forums

Brandon Jacobs a 49er

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sf49ersx11:

Jacobs: Let's bounce out this b***h bro.
Manningham: Word. I hear Frisco's tight doe.

lol good caption.
Originally posted by sspiker:
Not a big fan of this. I would've much rather drafted Gore's replacement (like Doug Martin).

This isnt about replacing Gore
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
This will be an interesting reaction. I personally wasnt a fan of him over the last few years, big but runs soft. I expect a lot of you will like it.

Agreed, he had one really awesome season when it seemed like he couldn't be tackled but then he started dancing to much and became useless. He could be a hell of a short-yardage RB if he got his old mojo back, but Dixon is better for our special teams...my preference would probably be to keep Dixon but maybe Jacobs with a chip on his shoulder might surprise us. Here's to hoping.
Originally posted by Jcool:
10 minutes since Adam Schefter tweet and still nothing from anyone else, the Matt's sleeping in today?

West coast sleep bias.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Anyone knows anything of Brandon Jacobs...I don't follow the Giants enough to know about Jacobs.

Wait....is he the guys Rice called 'soft'

He's the guy who got tackled by Bowman's left pinky on a 3rd or 4th and 1 was it?

BTW, that pinky tackled a 6'4" 264 pounds that runs a 4.5.

Jacobs = suxxors worse than Alex.

Maybe we want to move him to DE.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Short Yardage and goaline back. This dude will man the f**k up with Rathman coaching him. He is better than Anthony Happy Feet Dixon

I agree with him being better than Dixon. still not happy, but I will get on board with it. I hope he gets pissed and runs tough again.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,100 for sfout.
Cam Inman ‏ @CamInman Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
RT @AdamSchefter: San Francisco 49ers reached agreement with former Giants running back Brandon Jacobs. > Poaching NFC rival resumes

inman finally retweeted it.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
this s**t keeps getting better and better

This. Dixon is gone.
Not a big fan of this. I would've much rather drafted Gore's replacement (like Doug Martin).

What about Dixon's contributions to the TonyMontana cew? I don't think Jacobs is an upgrade on STs.

I hear what you're saying but drafting Gore's replacement this year might not be the best move since he will hardly touch the ball (barring injury). I think '13 would be the time to get out next RB. Just my opinion...

• elfeo
  • Veteran
did not want

Clearly. But this year would've been a good year to do such a thing. I guess the FO disagreed, and will look to do that next year or in Gore's last contract year.

• dj43
Good bye Anthony Dixon.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Paul:
Haha we posted our thread at the exact same time!

You guys also do something else at the exact same time....HIYO
Share 49ersWebzone