49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 492 users in the forums

49ers new numbers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,443
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Manningham will either have to buy #82 or #88 off Byham or Reuland, or he will go with a number in the teens. As all the 80's are taken, only one available is 81, and I hope to god he doesn't touch that number.

It worked out pretty good for Braylon Edwards until he changed to #17 for the first regular season game... reverse curse.

this. but it says once you wear 81, you can never wear another number ever again.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
he should go with his college number in 86 and make Jennings switch to 00

NO. Jennings is the Alpha and Omega. He should wear the number AΩ.

Jennings will just have a big X on his jersey
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by jreff22:
whats a nuber?


According to Urban Dictionary:

Nuber

A person that has perma-fried their brain through either drugs or alcohol. Stems from the latin root numer, meaning number, shows that an individual has destroyed a large number of brain cells.

We did sign Moss and Cox, so I guess this makes sense.

im such a freakin nuber

Lol, I opened thread hoping to meet the new webzoners...
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 37,218
Failed attempt...even if gire.
Originally posted by Crown:
Failed attempt...even if gire.

WhoTF are you?
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 37,218
Originally posted by 9erReign:
WhoTF are you?

Just a Guy from the glory years of the 'zone
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
WhoTF are you?

Just a Guy from the glory years of the 'zone

#factual

I hardly ever post in NT anymore but saw your name pop up and had to stop by.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
  • Posts: 68,677
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
WhoTF are you?

Just a Guy from the glory years of the 'zone

#factual

I hardly ever post in NT anymore but saw your name pop up and had to stop by.

Crown!
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
damn, I missed that one, lol. He can take 89, I hope he gets 82 though.

82 will go to Fleener.


Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
damn, I missed that one, lol. He can take 89, I hope he gets 82 though.

82 will go to Fleener.



In Seattle lol
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 37,218
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Crown!

What was your original handle?
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 37,218
Originally posted by 9erReign:
#factual

I hardly ever post in NT anymore but saw your name pop up and had to stop by.

Nice. I am all over the map here but good to "see" u.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
  • Posts: 68,677
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Crown!

What was your original handle?

DaddyRichSF
Tolzien - 8675309.
Josh Johnson should wear #1 so we can have Troy Smith 2.0
[ Edited by Tru2RedNGold25 on Mar 23, 2012 at 1:55 PM ]
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone