LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 374 users in the forums

49ers Resign Carlos Rogers to a 4 Year Deal

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
Do we still have money for Manning now?

ITS NOT HAPPENING, GET OVER IT.

LOL.....people and their weird fantasies.
  • mike
  • Veteran
This was who I was expecting to leave. Guess you can't ever predict what this front office is going to do lol. Everything pointed toward rogers not coming back.

Any chance of us getting anyone half decent in FA now is absolutely shot. I hope his 1 decent season isn't a fluke.
sweet
YES!!!
Wooo!! He'll be even better in his 2nd year in this system!
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Quote:
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Rams can go suck a phat one!

they signed finnegan

Moss vs Finnegan, should be interesting.
he wanted to stay in SF after all
YESSSS! As far as I'm concerned the offseason is a success no matter what we do from this point.
yeah the boys are back

This is awesome. I was holding out hope we could bring both Rodgers and goldston back. With this and signing moss, it probably means we're not going after Wallace though.
We have all of our starters coming back, and Aldon will be starting full time next year.

How great is that going to be?
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
This is awesome. I was holding out hope we could bring both Rodgers and goldston back. With this and signing moss, it probably means we're not going after Wallace though.

I don't see why not. We could always make something work. Cap space won't be the issue.
  • tn9er
  • Veteran
Per a league source, Rogers has agreed to terms on a four-year deal with a base value of $29.3 million. The contract can be worth as much as $31.3 million.

The overall package for Rogers, 31, is slightly above the contract signed in 2011 by Steelers cornerback Ike Taylor.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/
[ Edited by tn9er on Mar 13, 2012 at 7:55 PM ]
HUGE

HUGE

HUUUGEEEE!

F/O take a bow.

Our defense already got better.
Share 49ersWebzone