There are 261 users in the forums

CB Perrish Cox a Niner

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fly15
  • Veteran
another walmart item
Originally posted by RayWersching:
Originally posted by Howlett49:
Cox, Crabs, VD, Dix............. Grow up 12 year old posters.

You're obviously new here. 12 year old humor is a staple.

who taught you old farts how to use a computer? i'm going to find them and fart in their face, gonna give them the fartiest fart i ever farted.
Cowboys just released Terrence Newman

Carlos 2.0?
[ Edited by TlSSER on Mar 13, 2012 at 11:44 AM ]
Low risk high reward signing
Tarrell Brown had issues 2! I have no problem with giving guys a 2nd chance!!
Originally posted by valrod33:
Perrish Cox ‏ @pcox16
I want 2 thank the owner, gm, coaches and the rest of the 49ers organization 4 believing in me and givin me the chance 2 play 4 them!!

Perrish Cox @pcox16
just like me, they don't take 'no' for an answer!
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Perrish Cox ‏ @pcox16
I want 2 thank the owner, gm, coaches and the rest of the 49ers organization 4 believing in me and givin me the chance 2 play 4 them!!

Perrish Cox @pcox16
lulz
Originally posted by RayWersching:
Originally posted by Howlett49:
Cox, Crabs, VD, Dix............. Grow up 12 year old posters.

You're obviously new here. 12 year old humor is a staple.

who taught you old farts how to use a computer? i'm going to find them and fart in their face, gonna give them the fartiest fart i ever farted.

FIxed: You're obviously new here. 12 year old humor is a staple, in a good way.
Perrish Cox ‏ @pcox16

Perrish Cox @pcox16

• TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:
The staff won't be with him 24/7. It's all about if this guy has matured and wants to handle himself better. So far he's been a f**k up on every level. And I'm sure he's had strong willed folks telling him how to conduct himself. Maybe this rape case humbled him to the point where he really does want to make a change for the better.

You'd have to think almost losing your freedom and one year of work would do that. I read he spent the last year in Waco at home with his Dad training. If he screws this up there's something seriously wrong with him.

Originally posted by TlSSER:

Carlos 2.0?

if he runs over a meter maid and/or rapes somebody, sign him, NAO.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
What is going on here? Are the Niners now the Raiders west? Another "character concern" signing by Baalke and Harbaugh. Kid has talent, but has been in trouble even when he was OK St. I hope these guys work out, but gotta scatch my head over the last couple of signings.

No the raiders signed them like a premiere player, the miners are just giving some money to prove it.
Perrish Cox ‏ @pcox16

Perrish Cox @pcox16
lulz

No means yes!
Originally posted by TlSSER:

Carlos 2.0?

Geez how old is that guy now? I remember using him in NCAA football and putting him as the return guy for K-state cause of his 99 speed. Never seemed to live up to the hype after his second contract.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
What is going on here? Are the Niners now the Raiders west? Another "character concern" signing by Baalke and Harbaugh. Kid has talent, but has been in trouble even when he was OK St. I hope these guys work out, but gotta scatch my head over the last couple of signings.

Tarrell Brown, NaVorro Bowman and RJF all had character concerns too. The front office seems to be pretty adept at seeing true character through youthful indiscretions.
Share 49ersWebzone