LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

Niners 2012 record

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Niners 2012 record

Originally posted by monsterzero789:
3-13

We're talking about the Niners, not the raiders.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
We play Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, and Eli Manning in the same year. Our defense is going to have their work cut out for them lmao..... Extremely unlikely our TO margin is like what it was this past season. 11-5
But it is also likely that both sides of the ball perform better in other areas due to continuity in the same schemes two years in a row as well as a complete offseason
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by valrod33:
10-6, gonna be a lot harder

But once were in the playoffs, its a brand new season, and we all know that we have a team that can win in the post-season.

Plus, next year we will have a better offense. It will be tough to get home-field once again but it can be done.

I agree, I still think we win the West and we will have one of the better teams next year but teams are gonna be gunning for us now and our schedule is gonna be a lot harder too
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
If we fill all our holes/resign all the guys we need I see 12-4 with a bye week; if we have have a hangover, 10-6. -Don't see us losing the division, we're still the most complete team in the NFC.

Fixed.
12-4 Loss to Saints, Giants and 2 surprise losses.

We then beat the snot out of the Giants in the playoffs and crush the Patriots in the big one.
It is going to be a tough schedule. But look at the Giants this year.. they play the Packers, Pats, 49ers and still won... We just have be hot going into the playoffs and we will get our 6th!
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

We then beat the snot out of the Giants in the playoffs and crush the Patriots in the big one.

Don't think Patriots make it there next year. Their days are over in my opinion.

I'm gonna go with a sleeper pick for the AFC and go with us against the Texans in the SuperBowl.

Don't think Patriots make it there next year. Their days are over in my opinion.

I'm gonna go with a sleeper pick for the AFC and go with us against the Texans in the SuperBowl.

i think we can beat the giants

but beating the packers in their house will be tough i dont see us winning there

i like the texans too IF they shaub, johnson and foster stay healthy. i think we win 11-12 games next yr, if were truly the best team in the nfc were gonna need to show it on the road in the playoffs. unfortunately im expecting a trip to either new orleans or freaking lambeau in the playoffs
I think we have to get a bye to win the sb even though this defense can win on the road, it's just our offense that may have trouble on the road. Alex did have what 5 comebacks on the road so we hope to improve on that with a good wr in fa or the draft. Gb or the saints need to drop one or two extra so we can get another bye week

Originally posted by Draftology:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
We play Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, and Eli Manning in the same year. Our defense is going to have their work cut out for them lmao..... Extremely unlikely our TO margin is like what it was this past season. 11-5
But it is also likely that both sides of the ball perform better in other areas due to continuity in the same schemes two years in a row as well as a complete offseason

Yeah well that exact same sentence was said during the Jimmy Raye/Dingleberry era. If anything should improve the most by common sense you'd think it would be the offense.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

i think we can beat the giants

but beating the packers in their house will be tough i dont see us winning there

I'll take a win in green gay over any other road game this year.. We never win there and winning would be big for us. Especially if its in the final stretch of the season.. We will be the Pats and probably lose to the Saints.. But im thinking we go 5-1 or better in our division again.. Cards suck cuz Kolb is trash and Rams have a lot of work to do, and seacocks need a better QB..
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
3-13

We're talking about the Niners, not the raiders.

19-0!...Plus 1more victory on top of that... Because we will have 15+ players in the Pro Bowl next year and the victory against the AFC will be creditied to us!
Originally posted by English:

With a full off-season of OTAs, mini-camps, and training camp for the offense and defense to really learn their respective playbooks, I believe the 49ers will be even better in 2012. A tougher schedule will result in only 12 wins, but we will see better production on both sides of the ball.

You never know what a key off-season acquisition might do, especially if it's a wide receiver who will help take the focus away from Vernon Davis and Crabtree. Shoring up the offensive line is another area of need. If Baalke and Harbaugh find some help at the guard position, and some depth at tackle, then that will be key to providing better protection for Alex (if he's re-signed).

I'd be very happy with a 12-4 record, and absolutely thrilled with anything better than that.

Dan
49ers Fan in NC
Share 49ersWebzone