LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 275 users in the forums

Niners 2012 record

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Niners 2012 record

Looking at our 2012 schedule I see us winning all of our home games. The only games that may be tough are the giants or Detroit. 7-8 wins
Our road games I have us losing to new Orleans, new England, green bay and possibly one more.

I would have to say 11-5 to 12-4 but my guess is 11-5 because of injuries or a horrible call to cost us a win.

How many games do you see the niners winning next year? And yes I realize we still have the draft and free agency.
This ^
i dont care.crush the giants
12 wins
Agree with everyone above. I do want to exact some revenge on the Giants bigtime.
11-5 or 12-4 With this coaching staff and a full off-season this team will be scary good! They will have a huge target on their backs though. The Honey Badger don't care!
11-5 or 12-4 but I absolutely expect us to win the west again and get another bye
19-0, but if we keep kyle williams 10-6 and one and done in the playoffs.
[ Edited by 5NorCalSavage2 on Feb 5, 2012 at 2:55 PM ]
I see us going 8-0 at home and 5-3 on the road. 13-3 with a 1st round bye once again.
[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Feb 5, 2012 at 2:58 PM ]

• boast
  • Hella Fame
13-3 or 14-2. the defense is just too good.
We play Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, and Eli Manning in the same year. Our defense is going to have their work cut out for them lmao..... Extremely unlikely our TO margin is like what it was this past season. 11-5
3-13
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Way to early for this we have to see what happens in free agency and draft.
If we fill all our holes/resign all the guys we need I see 12-4 with a bye week; if we have have a hangover, 10-6. -Don't see us losing the division, we're still the most complete team in the NFC West.
Share 49ersWebzone