There are 412 users in the forums
Smith reaction after The Catch #3
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Jan 15, 2012 at 7:12 AM
- gamechanger
- Member
- Posts: 799
Who does Alex think he is? Why is he acting like he's been there before?
Jan 15, 2012 at 7:13 AM
- hateroids84
- Veteran
- Posts: 363
I only agree with you calling it the catch #3; I was calling it that at the game, and sceaming we dat...My voice is pretty sparse today.
Jan 15, 2012 at 7:18 AM
- SonocoNinerFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,610
It looked to me like Alex was woofing at the Saints in the end zone. I love that!
Jan 15, 2012 at 7:22 AM
- teeohh
- Veteran
- Posts: 11,874
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:It looked to me like Alex was woofing at the Saints in the end zone. I love that!
Yeah it did
Jan 15, 2012 at 7:25 AM
- NineFourNiner
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 78,512
Balls
Jan 15, 2012 at 7:30 AM
- ninerempire25
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,918
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
It looked to me like Alex was woofing at the Saints in the end zone. I love that!
Yeah that's what it looked like. Smith was more emotional when scoring on that one he ran in.
Awesome play call
Jan 15, 2012 at 7:38 AM
- SybErkRimInAL
- Veteran
- Posts: 59,185
Originally posted by ninerempire25:great play call. Made up for that RB pass that almost cost us big time. Although, if you rewatch that play, if gore gets the ball to smith cleanly, there is about 20 yards of open field in front of him, and a blocker. I'm sure it worked perfectly in practice.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
It looked to me like Alex was woofing at the Saints in the end zone. I love that!
Yeah that's what it looked like. Smith was more emotional when scoring on that one he ran in.
Awesome play call
Jan 15, 2012 at 8:12 AM
- HoneyBadger49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,054
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Balls
.
Jan 15, 2012 at 8:58 AM
- LB49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,589
It looked to me like when he was walking back to the sideline he was talking sh!t to the saints.
Jan 15, 2012 at 9:03 AM
- ninersrule4
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,593
It may have been just me but it looked like he gave a stare dOwn to one of the saints players in the endzone
Jan 15, 2012 at 9:04 AM
- crabman82
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,024
i like that in qbs, not to over hyped when they make a massive play and never too down on a bad one
Jan 15, 2012 at 9:06 AM
- blake6905
- Veteran
- Posts: 236
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
great play call. Made up for that RB pass that almost cost us big time. Although, if you rewatch that play, if gore gets the ball to smith cleanly, there is about 20 yards of open field in front of him, and a blocker. I'm sure it worked perfectly in practice.
i thought it was gonna be a double pass. someone was downfield wide open
Jan 15, 2012 at 9:06 AM
- TonyStarks
- Veteran
- Posts: 62,978
That was a sick ass run by Alex.
Most pumped I've ever seen him when he scored that.
He might be even more emotional , scoring against a certain Aaron Rodgers. Let the demons out.
Most pumped I've ever seen him when he scored that.
He might be even more emotional , scoring against a certain Aaron Rodgers. Let the demons out.
Jan 15, 2012 at 9:10 AM
- crabman82
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,024
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
That was a sick ass run by Alex.
Most pumped I've ever seen him when he scored that.
He might be even more emotional , scoring against a certain Aaron Rodgers. Let the demons out.
his td run, although different reminded me of garcias td run in playoffs vs giants