There are 173 users in the forums

Where are the Saints trolls that were lurking our forum a couple of days ago?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The Saints got out played and out coached and I'm dissapointed in their crying about the game. But the biggest thing that bothers me about Saints fans is that after Katrina the low lifes that live there totally destroyed that stadium and us tax payers spent almost $100 million to fix it up, and repair their downtown so they could party and we never heard even a thank you from them. They got their stadium and town fixed so they could have Mardi Gras but several years later they still didn't have half of their schools up and running yet. When we had the earthquake in 1989 we didn't get tax payers bailout to fix our stadium or town, and they didn't give any of us mobile homes to live in for years for free, and we didn't get bail out credit cards from anybody. So they should be happy with what they got in this world instead of being a bunch a of cry babies.
I love how those pussies have a forum that says "Smack Allowed" and yet they delete all the posts from Niners fans.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by rudedog:
The Saints got out played and out coached and I'm dissapointed in their crying about the game. But the biggest thing that bothers me about Saints fans is that after Katrina the low lifes that live there totally destroyed that stadium and us tax payers spent almost $100 million to fix it up, and repair their downtown so they could party and we never heard even a thank you from them. They got their stadium and town fixed so they could have Mardi Gras but several years later they still didn't have half of their schools up and running yet. When we had the earthquake in 1989 we didn't get tax payers bailout to fix our stadium or town, and they didn't give any of us mobile homes to live in for years for free, and we didn't get bail out credit cards from anybody. So they should be happy with what they got in this world instead of being a bunch a of cry babies.

Holy s**t that's going deep!!!

I learned something new.
That has nothing to do with football.
They are a bunch of sore losers!
Originally posted by AmpLee:
I told those mutha f**kers when they were here and on their own board that we're bigger, badder, stronger, and more physical than them. That if they wanted to challenge us physically, they'd lose every time. That was apparent on the first turnover of the game when both Whitner and Thomas put their heads down and Whitner lit him up. I also told them that we'd have a chip on our shoulder from that first preseason game when they barraged our unprepared offense with a record setting amount of blitzes and that at the end of the day Greg Williams would be crying in his cereal.

That was one of the most to-the-core-satisfying games for exactly that reason. Talk about punching someone in the f**kin' mouth.
looks like i will enjoy wearing my jersey to mardi gras.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I cannot believe the Saint fans complaining about the officiating when they had zero penalties, can you say "sore losers"?
Originally posted by RogueStout:
That has nothing to do with football.

Wow, I thought I had anger issues.
lmao these guys have no dignity:

at least six non-calls, on Piere, pushing down receivers
I don't know what the zebras make salary wise, but this seems to be the clearest case of zebra non-calls in the history of sports. I hope the NFL fines and fires them all. Saints played a game of mistake free football. Zebras, not even close. That leading with the helmet on Thomas wasn't even a glimmer of a notice on the part of the zebras. They couldn't care less. Leading with the helmet, and knocking Pierre Thomas OUT? No flag? ***!!!!!! Then the bad call on a turnover forced the team to challenge, THEIR (zebra) BAD CALL! Pushing down our receivers in the run. No flag. No roughing the passer. This zebra crew really, really sucks......or just wanted Saints to lose. With 6 zebras on the field, and every flag going against the 49ers, I am bewildered why there weren't more. They must've been betting on or rooting for the other team that played terrible football. Congrats 49ers. Debartolo is still paying for your cheating. Saints played a great game. They won it in every statiscal manner except for points. No flags against the Saints. Points stolen by the zebras.

• NONAME
  • Go Raiders
We would be doing the same thing if we lost :-P! I chock up 90% of those comments to the emotions called rage, disappointment, and unable to understand "WHY"!
They're just crying now. Its just so beyond them that they lost lol. GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what the zebras make salary wise, but this seems to be the clearest case of zebra non-calls in the history of sports. I hope the NFL fines and fires them all. Saints played a game of mistake free football. Zebras, not even close. That leading with the helmet on Thomas wasn't even a glimmer of a notice on the part of the zebras. They couldn't care less. Leading with the helmet, and knocking Pierre Thomas OUT? No flag? ***!!!!!! Then the bad call on a turnover forced the team to challenge, THEIR (zebra) BAD CALL! Pushing down our receivers in the run. No flag. No roughing the passer. This zebra crew really, really sucks......or just wanted Saints to lose. With 6 zebras on the field, and every flag going against the 49ers, I am bewildered why there weren't more. They must've been betting on or rooting for the other team that played terrible football. Congrats 49ers. Debartolo is still paying for your cheating. Saints played a great game. They won it in every statiscal manner except for points. No flags against the Saints. Points stolen by the zebras.

POOR BABIES! Apparently they thought they were going to prance in the meadow in their tutus and play touch football the way they did in the pussfest against the Lions.

I love that they weren't whistled for a single penalty and are bawling about the refs. This is great. The bolded is my favorite part.

Wow, this is why retards should not inbreed.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
I told those mutha f**kers when they were here and on their own board that we're bigger, badder, stronger, and more physical than them. That if they wanted to challenge us physically, they'd lose every time. That was apparent on the first turnover of the game when both Whitner and Thomas put their heads down and Whitner lit him up. I also told them that we'd have a chip on our shoulder from that first preseason game when they barraged our unprepared offense with a record setting amount of blitzes and that at the end of the day Greg Williams would be crying in his cereal.

f**kING THIS

Never seen a more cocky fanbase in my life.

Paybacks a b***h!!
Share 49ersWebzone