There are 252 users in the forums

I thought I had a heart attack...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
but then I realized, oh so that's what it feels like to make it to the NFC Championship... Haven't been able to endure a playoff win since I was 11.

But anyways, real talk...
Does anyone else agree that our OC should have a little not confidence in Alex Smith when we look at the pass game?
I'm not sure statistically, but his #s for the deep ball are quite impressive... I wish they'd let him toss a bomb every now and then rather then wait until it's now or never.
He connects a good majority of the time on these passes.
My 7 y/o daughter kept reminding me to breathe in and out slowly. It actually helped.
I'm with you on that.... I felt like I blacked out for 5 minutes after VDs catch.
Was just as pretty as the first time they ran that play against the Lions.
First ASmith to DWalker
Then ASmith to VDavis.
I could get used to moments like this :)
Just a great game! Happy for Alex, Vernon and the fans!
  • Pick6
  • Veteran
I couldn't stop screaming... Alex! Smith! Vernon! Davis! WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US!!! I can't talk, and can barely breath!
I was so thankful to have the defense we do...
That could've been ugly if not.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
yea, can you guys imagine being on the losing end of that?? I'd be so fkn devastated right now.
"Oh, this is the big one! You hear that, Elizabeth? I'm comin' to join ya, honey!" That game wore me out mentally and physically. Yes, some objects were thrown and some hit. I wanna be sedated.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
yea, can you guys imagine being on the losing end of that?? I'd be so fkn devastated right now.

Yeah, that was an amazing game. Glad to win it, Saints must feeling like crap.
Saintsreport.com crashed.

I accidentally kicked over my 1 year old son lol
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i honestly feel a slight, sharp pain in my chest.
Originally posted by JayDAche:
I'm with you on that.... I felt like I blacked out for 5 minutes after VDs catch.
Was just as pretty as the first time they ran that play against the Lions.
First ASmith to DWalker
Then ASmith to VDavis.
I could get used to moments like this :)

same thing, i got up screamed, got dizzy turned around and just started crying in front of my whole family and friends. awesome!
I am still slightly bleeding from my hand from running through the house like a madman lol
wow what game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone